Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fools + Nostalgic BGMs

Since today's April Fools' Day, I'm taking this chance to troll all of you who read my blog (doesn't matter, no one reads my blog since it sucked so hard). Presenting you, my one of my favorite song of all time, "I am very glad, because I’m finally back home".

...weird. No videos or embedded music player, eh? I guess you guys have to go ahead and disable the code by yourselves. Well, good luck.

The song will troll all of you from [GMT+7]01/04/11-1230 till [GMT+7]02/04/11-1230 (or if I'm being a douche, forever). Meanwhile, have fun being trolled.


/edit: [GMT+7]03/04/11-1815 everyone's getting pissed at my invisible trolling, so I've decided make it visible and throw away the autoplay and looping code. Did you guys enjoyed the song? I personally enjoyed it!






On a sidenote, I stumbled across this post on LOL-COMICS! the other day and heard the BGM on the post, it was familiar. I listened a few times and tried hard to remember where did I hear the song from with no avail. So, what I did next was searching through the codes again, which leads me to this video:



Holy shit, what a nostalgic BGM! It's Pokemon! I still remember playing Pokemon Red and Blue version when I'm a teenage. It was fun and awesome, back then. Though the more I grew, the more I thought the Pokemon concept, catching some weird mutated animal and training it with the chance looking at the mutated animal mutating more is pretty stupid.

Anyway, I found the whole album for the remixed version of the BGMs. I think it's a pretty decent album to listen to, except for Jigglypuff track, it's fucking annoying. Here's the link, just click it and you'll prompted to save a .zip file. Happy listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment