Tuesday, June 1, 2010

LOL, NIGGA HAS TITS! But, seriously..

"P/S: Some self-centered idiot tries to frame me for creating fake profile and hacking his/her profile on Facebook, I'd like to invite you to suck my dick. As if I have the time to go do such stupid thing. Congrats on getting your phone stolen. It's karma because lying to others, saying that I broke into your room to change your password on Facebook is just lame. Final words, ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US."


First of all, I'd like to apologize to Mr. Ea Chaun Seng, due to the fact I made a fake Facebook profile to diss the hell out of him. (/edit: lies! i suck cocks!) I didn't realize I had to resolve to such stupid tactics to make his life miserable when I can actually join Anon to ensue lulz happen. And after finding out he was unaffected by the fake profile (/edit: lies! i suck cocks!), I actually have to break into his room (/edit: lies! i suck cocks!), use his computer to change his Facebook password and screw up his Facebook profile (/edit: lies! i suck cocks!). I knew that I can't escape from my crimes under the almighty Mr. Ea Chaun Seng's hacker program which tracked down my crimes to my IP address because I broke into his house to fuck up his Facebook profile (/edit: lol wut!? fat lies! nigga suck cocks!).

After getting my ass busted, I resolve to dirty tactics such as breaking into his house to steal his iPhone (/edit: lies! i suck cocks!). I'm such dick because I have not 1, not 2, but 3 mobile phone in my house which have capabilities of making iPhone suck cocks. I'm also a big dick due to the fact even though I'm a Mac hater, and I truly hate iPhone from the depth of my heart, I still fucking steal an iPhone. I'm also a dick, because I have the capabilities of buying 10 iPhone, yet I HAVE TO FUCKING STEAL AN IPHONE LULZ!

Well, I'm really sorry for being (/edit: blindly) accused by you, Mr. Ea Chaun Seng, because you're the greatest, you're correct in every way, YOU are a fucking idiot who doesn't think or maybe doesn't have a brain to use and YOU are an egoistic, self-centred fat-ass. Thanks for stalking me anonymously, Mr. Ea Chaun Seng, i haz ip hax too lulz.



/confession: You might be wondering why I'm using many '(/edit: lies! xx suck cocks!)'. Well, I'm a big faggot who lieks cocks for teh lulz, because all your base are belong to us. (it's all a part of 'nwnw')

Oh right, Mr. Ea Chaun Seng, if you're reading this, thanks for deciding not to be an hero. /kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment