Monday, August 1, 2011

So long, old blog

Killing off Biting Biscuit, another old blog of mine.

Still need funding for a new PC, anyone mind donating? Funding is reduced by $100+ or a new DVD player since the old player decided to fuck with m. Again, fuck you Cinavia. If it wasn't you, I don't have to go through all this bloody trouble.

My air-conditioner is officially dead too. Goodbye, comfortable and cool environment in my room; hello, fucking hot days. Pfft... What wrong with all my electrical appliances breaking one after another. Someone must be sabotaging me.





...I miss late night chattings with my dear nephew and NAme...

And another video just to distract everyone from the low content post.



Erm... It should be excusable if I embed King Astley's song, no?

12 comments:

  1. creepyobsessednephewAugust 1, 2011 at 10:55 PM

    Your appliances are giving you up; they are breaking down. You'll have to run around and buy new.

    ♫♪♪♫♪

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheres the rickroll :C?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! You have an interesting website. It is nice to visit here. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dear nephew: FFFFFffff... Are you the one cursing me?

    @Sami: Old meme is old.

    @Video Zeum: Retard spam is retard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Aki b-b-but its actually a good song Q_Q!

    ReplyDelete
  6. King Astley still has his same old expression and dance move/hand gesture in this new MV...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish i could help... My mom wouldn't be so happy :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was busy fapping to flat chested lolis. No, wait. I meant hot chicks with huge boobies.


    So much for trying to deny I am a lolicon...

    ReplyDelete
  9. @NAme: ME.

    @dear nephew: Giving me blowjobs. No wait, I was just kidding... No way I'm a pedobunny, right?

    ReplyDelete