Monday, September 26, 2011

Story of the day: 26th Sept 2011

The other day when I was walking home with my friend, we saw two girls we knew from the university at an alley, a girl had her boot stuck, another helping her out. Since we were kinda tired, we walked by ignoring them.

After 5 minutes, my friend looked back and nudged me. He asked, "Dude, isn't it dangerous for two girls to stay at a dark alley?" I instantly replied jokingly, "Nah, no one will rape two ugly girls: one with eye problem, another flat chested, tomboyish looking." He paused for a few seconds, then said sarcastically, "Even how ugly a girl might be, there are always some men, desperate enough to rape them. I mean even both of them are ugly, right? Ugly bitches still deserved to get screwed..."

I looked at my friend with no expression on my face, then looked ahead again. Yep, and we walked home without even thinking of turning back to help them.





Then I realized, I am an asshole. Truly am. So was my friend.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, yes you are.


    I'm not sure how to respond to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea... and I don't even know why I said that.

    >~<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea, Shiki, in case you didn't notice, I added you on G+.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uncle, you are a dirty orifice on the backside of people.

    :<

    You could have gotten free pee-pee friction fun with a risk of HIV. WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not my type, I'm a lolicon!!

    I demand lolicons!

    ReplyDelete