Tuesday, December 6, 2011

[Cardfight!! Vanguard] Loli sleeves complete!

As a lolicon, it is my duty to get as much loli as I can. Therefore, presenting you guys:


Ah... How cute is this...

In order to fulfill my dream of creating a loli paradise, I bought 50 of Rough Seas Banshee for card sleeves purpose. I now delightfully declare 50 Rough Seas Banshees shall be sleeves for my OTT deck!



And I think I have around 60-70 of these too:


Talk about flat chested girls... <3


Next objective, 50 Lozenge Magus from EB.




/sidenote: EB and Starter Set is released. Awesome!

/sidenote2: Completed the current Bermuda △ set (4* Bermuda △ Cadet, Caravelle, 4* Blazers Pleasures, 4* Top Idol Aqua, 4* Top Idol Flores)

2 comments:

  1. creepyobsessednephewDecember 12, 2011 at 7:42 PM

    First picture - I like it so much. She looks like she's in pain or she's having an orgasm. I do not know.

    ALSO, "loli sleeves" sounds wrong... Eew, Uncle, I never knew you were so desperate for loli girl parts. <33333333333333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. B-b-b-b-but... I'm obsessed with LOLIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete