Thursday, May 24, 2012

Flash clock finally done!

I've got too much free time in the office, so I thought of scripting a online clock for the blog. Well, it's finally done and it seems to be working well, I guess? Any opinion guys? Though I guess I'll expect lurkers, instead of feedbacks... =w=

On a side note, I wanna congratulate Homura for getting actual comments and more readers on our Vanguard blog (another project of mine, though I'm just the designer and scriptwriter). If you guys don't know what I'm talking about, here's the link for the blog. Go ahead and check it out, it has some really great insights of Vanguard from Homura. It might even help you out in your games. Well, if you don't know what is Vanguard, erm... perhaps what I can only do is asking you to Google up "Cardfight!! Vanguard". I don't think I'd be writing anything on there yet, since I'm much more comfortable with writing on here.

Anyway, I'm gonna stop here and get back to work or I might get screwed.



Oh, and another thing, selling off my Giraffa-based Megacolony deck, so I'm not gonna post the build anymore, unless someone requested for it. Gonna get Warlord Phantom soon, RIMITO BUREEEEEEEEEEEEKU!! Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment