Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Something unrelated to Vanguard...

...maybe for awhile?

I know I've been writing too many posts on Vanguard. Well, I'm playing Vanguard irl, what do you expect? Alright, alright, I'll write something unrelated in this post.

Lemme see...

What, what, what, what, what, what.
What, what, what, what, what, what.

:3





What?




/sidenote 1: world president, Eduard Khil has passed away yesterday. We shall all mourn for him. Rest in peace, Mr. Khil, we'll miss you and your massive contribution to the world, trololol...

/sidenote 2:
"But he slipped, he fucking slipped and cried!!!"

- someone on the internet

^ made my fucking day.

/sidenote 3: my friend said the fonts for the blog are kinda hard to read, what do you guys think? *inb4, stalks and reads, doesn't reply*

No comments:

Post a Comment