Saturday, September 22, 2012

バン二★大好き: September '12 updates

As you've noticed I've changed the whole template of my blog. I'll just list down changes I did on the blog:
  1. Template change, I'm using a whole new template - green is too old school, white's better.
  2. Font change - changed the usual 'coming soon' and 'schoolbell' fonts to just pure 'trebuchet'.
  3. Resize banner/blog title - from 1300px to 650px.
  4. Link redirect on widgets - only links that redirect readers out from my blog will open up on a new tab or window, archive links has been fixed.
  5. Wind chime has been fixed for Firefox - wasn't working as intended recently.
  6. Navbar is removed as usual - sharing and +1 for G+ is placed below the wind chime and IP hit tracker.
  7. Blogger profile removed - linking my blog to G+.

I guess these are all the updates applied on my blog that I can think off. If you think there's something I should change or there's a bug, do leave me a comment, I'll try to apply the changes.


/sidenote: gave up on IE, no matter how I try to tweak the script to IE, it still look shitty. Stick with Firefox and Chrome, folks.




/update: Nishikawa Takanori will be soloing as T.M.R. on the Friday concert at AFA! Just came from hearing such great news. Will definitely get the VIP seat for the concert since I've waited for this for such a long time. Anyway, detail are linked below:

No comments:

Post a Comment