Friday, May 24, 2013

Quick post @ 24th May

Just to clarify, I'm not really an active Vanguard player currently. I still do follow the updates from official sites and sources time to time, I just don't really feel like updating with all the game mechanics going down to this path. Maybe lots of you may disagree with me, but Vanguard is kinda boring to me now. Don't worry, I'll still try to get some motivation to post new updates on VG. Hopefully?

I picked up Battle Spirits again early last year and Z/X few months ago, and thought that these are pretty fun TCGs to invest in. Heard that back in Japan, BS has quite a huge following and I'm kinda happy to hear that. Players around my area are picking either TCG up quickly and the player base is building up fast. I believe/hope BS and Z/X will have a brighter future. Well, time will tell though.

2 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOO OTL

    Anyways, Z/X and Battle Spirits is fun. I hope to see new posts :D


    Btw, how is Rauzes doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's still somewhere far away, though we still contact each other from time to time.

      Delete