Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh Monday blues, why so shitty?

Alright, since I'm feeling less shitty right now, I'll explain why I'm getting a guilt trip, while making all sorts of stupid decision last night till this afternoon. Most of you guys who really know me in real life will understand my miserable plight of not being able to work in my house thanks to my computers acting up after abused by their owner for full 4-5 years. I had to regularly complete my work and assignments that needed high performing CPUs in either the office or the university, which means OTs and overnights are frequent to me these few weeks, if you haven't notice.

So, I went to the university and booked a computer lab for me and my friends to work on our assignments. Since it'll be the final week in 2-3 weeks time, we set up most of our regular programs, including games, so that we won't get bored from staring Adobe software for few hours straight. What happened was, there was another bunch of students booked the same lab. There wasn't any big problem until those morons decided to play a few rounds of L4D2, and what happened next was they shouted and laughed loudly like a bunch of pariah asking to get whacked in their face. Since me and my friends were just too lazy to give a shit about it, we minded our own business at another conner of the lab.

Now, here comes the best part, the IT department was opposite of the lab, which means IT personnels who manages our accounts for the computers in the university were able to hear the ruckus. One of the IT personnel came in, gave a fucked up arrogant face and went to our conner and checked the computers we were using. A few of my friends were playing some small flash games for course references, while another few, including me were running game in background, while working our assignments respectively. He then just clicked on the keyboard of the computer we're using without even asking and ordered us to close our games.

Again, we're not in the mood to argue, so we just closed the games we were running respectively. Mr. Asshat then walked out from the lab as if he owned the whole place, which is an irony since students have a better claim in owning the university as they pay for the fucking facilities and the salary of the staffs and lecturers. I won't elaborate further how he came in the second time, acted like a butthole and finally screwing the bunch of students who actually made all the noises.

What actually pissed me off was the fact this motherfucker actually banned me and my friends' accounts from using and reserving the bloody computer lab. Sadly, we only realized it after the IT department was closed, since it was already 12 a.m. I then spent the next half an hour writing a 500 word essay complaining the attitude of the IT personnel and asking to have our accounts unban, because it was just fucking stupid to ban us when we are not even breaking any rules of the lab, adding on the insult of giving a poorly constructed reason in English which triggered my grammar Nazi mode. And, yes, I'm still waiting for a reply from the admin, because apparently, no Malaysian can understand English.

Thanks to this incident, we were pissed to the point that we didn't even give a shit about doing our assignments anymore and just headed for supper. Thinking that it'll calm us down a bit, we bought some beer to drink and from there 1 can turned into 2 cans, 2 cans turned into 3 cans and so on. I think I drank at least 3-4 cans of beer in total, which caused me to feel first degree shitiness, since I haven't drank any beer since one and a half year ago (I have a pass history of drinking without limit which caused me tons of trouble).

When I reached home, I realized I forgotten to boil some water and I'm quite thirsty. So, I decided to boil some water, while taking a shower. Of course, I'm already starting to act stupidly, and I went to the cold shower, unintentionally freezing myself, while swearing tons of vulgar words that are worse than what I've wrote on this blog. After that, realizing that I might as well take advantage of the boiled water to make myself some hot drinks to warm myself up, I stupidly made myself a cup of extra strong coffee. Well, I finished the cup of coffee to have myself in second degree shitiness, while not being able to sleep for the rest of the night. So, I wrote this post, because I'm just feel too shitty to think properly and felt sorry about those who I trolled for no reason at all, relating to the asshat bastard back in the university for screwing with my account for no reason at all.

With my energy drained, I went back to the university in the morning and did the following with utmost stupidity and shitiness for the rest of the day:
  • Potentially fucking up my lecturer's and tutor's impression of me by giving them the "pissed-off-aki-is-gonna-fucking-raep-you" face;
  • potentially fucking my presentation marks by giving a slow and painful presentation;
  • made my coursemates' day start off painfully by giving one of the worst presentation I've ever made;
  • being a piece of shit in front of my colleague when I'm in the office;
  • possibly pissing off everyone in the office by giving comments such as "ah", "oh", "ha" and "ngh" when I'm asked to give critiques on the ongoing projects.


With that said, guys, I'm sorry... I'll take a leave next time when I feel shitty to avoid this bullshit.

Well, Rufu did try to cheer me up by texting me his usual shit talks:
Rufu: I think Skype is a pretty cool guy. eh downloads and uses trail version in office and doesn't afraid of anything.
Aki: I'm feeling really shitty right now, fuck off.
Rufu: Charles Dupuy
Aki: Phils Goodman
Rufu: Mike Litoris

...and after a tons of unrelated names Rufu sent to me...

Rufu: Maybe we are all tl;dr
Aki: Phils Rillie Goodman





Why so shitty?




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




Let's talk about something else, shall we?

Apparently Shiki is banned, AGAIN. Good job, Aeria, good job. Because by replacing censoring asterisk with his own square blocks, Shiki is bypassing the censor and violating the ToS. We should really give a shit about something that no one gives a shit. Congratulations, Aeria, you've just won the game.

Next, Rooney is being banned for the next two matches due to him swearing "what? Fucking what?" at the camera in United’s 4-2 victory over West Ham at the weekend. I'm not even going to elaborate on the hypocrisy of the English FA. Fucking ABUs. To those who are interested, you guys can head to the Man Utd sites, which I've linked under the "Some websites I visited" list. Also, reading this and this article is a must if you're supporting United.

Lastly, someone linked me to this article on Encyclopedia Dramatica a few days ago. The whole article is fucking lulzy, especially the inappropriate jokes part. What caught my attention was these two following collage of images I found on ED:


/facepalm


So, yea, to Americans who kept talking about the earthquake was a payback for Pearl Harbor, I think this must the the payback for Nagasaki and Hiroshima then:




Gotta love dumbfucks nowadays.

10 comments:

  1. Is this what people have turned into? These people in Japan were not the ones who bombed Pearl Harbor nor were these the Americans who were affected by it. Do we really have to let the children carry the sins of their parents? If we do, in what way are we better than these people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. creepyobsessednephewApril 6, 2011 at 11:00 PM

    If I'm ever given the chance, I would go all-"holier than thou" towards these people and start a mass genocide.

    I'm going to kill you all for the sins of your parents. Killing red skins, subjugating others to be your slaves, WWI and WWII, and some other more important events that you did that caused pain and death for so many others. Also, I am quite sure it was your race who started AIDS for the sole reason that when AIDs started, no one in the world except Caucasians were studying monkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah, you Americans suck. 2,5k vs over9000?

    Actually, these kind of comments seem pretty familiar to me. >_>
    Germans suck too. Scratch that, everybody there's assholes all over the fuckin' globe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous zomfg you'll never find out who i am!!1111April 7, 2011 at 12:41 AM

    *everybody sucks...wtb comment edit function.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mirror: Questions, questions...

    @Nephew: Mein Nephew! (=w=)/

    @Rez (lezar?): Aren't you reading an asshole's blog right now?

    @Anon: QFTW. Edit button is unavailable in Blogger, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you do know encylopedia dramatica website is down again right? (try to go there on my psp and cellphone and i get some image of a cat saying there is issue with the site and to go to the personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I knew that a few days ago. Must be some technical problems.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite simply, people are assholes.
    :(
    So terribly mean, where's the love?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can be an asshole towards another asshole who is cocky and confident of himself. He'll raep you LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not if I raep him first. D:<
    It's a race!

    ReplyDelete