Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I need to remind myself...

... no caffeine before trying to go to bed. I just did a huge mistake by making myself a cup of coffee, before jumping onto my bed. The result: I'm still fucking awake, I felt shitty, and I have to get to the university in another 3 hours time. Oh, fuck myself.

The best part happened to me last night was being banned for a week from using the university lab by an IT personnel of the university for... wait for it, wait for it... Opening a game in the background, while doing my assignments. Ahahahahahaha... If Aeria is not being dumb enough, M'sians are actually getting the hang of it too. Thanks to the deteriorate condition of my computers, which I abuse most of the time, I had to do most of the hardcore works either in the office or the university. Well, I've sent an e-mail to the admin and if the situation gets lulzy enough, I might as well take a dig on that dumbass here.

Since I am unable to sleep for the past two hours, I took some time browsing some folders on my hard drive. Guess what I've found from the hard drive? My collection of screenshots in bunny-being-a-douche-for-no-apparent-in-MegaTen-cause-he-is-an-asshat folder (does not include Dojanfag, faiLegacy and a few dumbfucks, they are included in the dumbfuck-who-I-trolled-for-massive-win folder). LOL. Yea. I found that. It's actually a collection to remind myself that I'm an asshole and someone should actually smash my face with a huge sledgehammer.

Well, I guess it serves me right. However, I guess everyone already knows that I am an asshole, and I am actually proud of that, because I just have this tardy attitude. The tendency of me trolling for no reason, and either the troll I made being dumb or justified is fairly high. Ok, that's a lie, it's extremely high alright.

Therefore, I'm taking this chance of being blur and shitty, thanks to the fucking coffee to say I'm sincerely sorry. Perhaps, the first person I would like to apologize to, Kain would love to read this since he always reminds me of trolling him, especially that post I wrote over 9000 years ago. Kain deserve the apology, because regardless of my defense I'm still guilty in one or another way and he is my friend, or so I consider him as my friend, or does he even consider me as his friend? Oh... Forever lonely...

Next, to Eyfie for throwing unnecessary temper onto her. The fact that she is actually a pretty nice person made me feel much shittier than usual. It might be the effect of the coffee too. I must say this is really something still puzzles me. I don't understand why the fuck I did that and I doubt I will ever understand it, unless you pass me a time machine, so that I can go back in time and give myself a punch in my face, which I rightfully deserved it. I doubt she'll even remember that, but since I still do remember being a jerk for no reason at all, fuck me and I apologize for that.

Finally, a recent troll I did on alex2fair, seemingly newbie on the forums, which I don't know why, and I don't know what made me trolled him, but I know one thing for sure, I should've STFU, instead of being a douche. Sorry, my dear friend, I'm too fucking egoistic to do that. Disregard my comments next time and do feel free to troll me in this blog as a payback, hopefully that will make you feel better.

However, there are tons more trolls record in my hard disk which I can't possibly list out, since I'm too pr0 for that, so I shall summarize in the next sentence. Guys, disregard me whenever I'm trolling, unless you are a dumbass and you deserved it (lol, faiLegacy since he asked for it), and I'm terribly sorry for trolling when you don't deserved to receive such treatment from me.

Well, I am a douche, an incurable asshole who doesn't know how to judge certain situation, while making occasionally stupid statements with a high chance of misused phrases. Geez... The coffee just made me feel so sober and I'm repeating to myself I'm the fucking scum of the Earth.


Troll remorse... LOL... /headdesk

1 comment:

  1. if coffee make you stop being an asshole dont drink it you're funnier in your natural state <3
    ~late comment i know but i love reading your blog occasionally though~

    ReplyDelete