Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Final week is sure fun...

This is the final week for this term for the bloody university, which practically means I'm busy as hell refining small bits of my assignments for the whole term, while preparing compilation and presentation kits for the respective courses I'm taking this term. As I'm writing this post, I'm actually taking a break from doing some final adjustments on one of my assignment. Although it's kinda stressful (have to blame myself for pushing all these to the last minute), I'm actually glad to release my stress on 4 separate occasions.
  1. If you've read this post, I finally had my university account unbanned. Of course, I took advantage of the situation and screwed the idiot who gave me the ban in front of, let's see... since I screwed him out loud in a fully booked lab, I guess around 20 students? Well, it's still some satisfaction by humiliating him in front of a crowd. Looking at his embarrassed face, wanting to hide from the bunch of onlooking crowd, while trying to composed a reasonable excuse is really fun, though I'm actually pissed to the top when I'm shouting at him. Maybe I'm being a bit very mean towards him, since I've used unnecessary insults on him, and yes, it's worse than how I insult anyone on this blog. At least he'll know that not to mess with this cocky asshole who just happens to have balls of iron when it comes to screwing someone loud and clear, even it's in front of a huge crowd.

  2. Fast forward 5 days, fucking idiot actually forgot to unban the login account for the university's computers. Good job, twat, you are getting second round of insults and this time, in front of your colleague. Yes, I actually went into the IT Department and shouted at his uselessness. With his colleague looking at me barking like a mad dog, with all sorts of vulgar word, of course, I successfully grind his ego to dust. The only thing he can do is to unban everything he banned and keep apologizing over 9000 times. Serve him right.

  3. Nani was fucking amazing during this weekend's match, which United beat Fulham 2-0. Whilst delighted to have United getting 3 points, I was much more delighted at Nani's performance. His dribbling, passing and crossing was just simply awesome. His assist which leads to the second goal of the match was spectacular, especially when he lobbed the ball over Schwarzer. The win and Nani's performance were enough to put me smiling the whole weekend.

  4. I've just watched Source Code a few days ago and boy, that was one great movie. Most movies I've watched this year was just average or simply shitty, except for Adjustment Bureau, which is also equally good in my opinion. I thought the storyline was pretty good and the acting was quite convincing in a way. It's really worth to watch it all again. I'd recommend this, instead of Sucker Punch, which happens to be a huge let down, except for guys who can't get laid.
Alright then, I guess I'd better get back to assignments.

6 comments:

  1. lol aki have you noticed aeria released 3 unreleased demons that the jp server doesnt even have? and also appreantly we have attacker cards back now. (wasnt attacker card supposed to be permantly banned?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the same case on our first LB sets, the one that look like school uniforms? We had them before they were released on JPN server.

    I guess they just wanna break the game till it's unplayable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can only suspect the people that willa buse attacker cards would probley be incers like muy and objelio (how ever the hell you spell his name

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you meant OBELIALO, but whatever. No one really cares much about it. The game is already broken, and Aeria is just making everyone's playing experience much worse by further breaking the game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crap. I can't think of any name to post as as I'm not stalking/creepily pining about Tia anymore.

    In any case, I TAKE OFFENSE TO YOUR "GUYS WHO CAN'T GET LAID" COMMENT! D:<

    So... tell me, why is Sucker Punch a big let down? There's another movie other than Pirates 4 I want to watch... I can't remember the title... :<

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I wrote that, I meant those guys who are really desperate to get laid, not those who never get laid in general.

    In my opinion, the whole storyline is just plain dull, it doesn't capture much of my attention and I honestly don't really care about the flashy effects. It's something that geeks would think up off, Zombie Nazis, Robots and bla bla bla. The only reason, I'd go watch it again is:

    1) I turned into a geek;
    2) I need fapping materials;
    3) I've got nothing better to do;
    3) pantsus.

    ReplyDelete