Tuesday, April 26, 2011

[Pockie Ninja] 4th Hokage get!!

Alright, I know I've not been updating my blog recently, primarily due to:
  1. I feel lazy updating my blog;
  2. busy working on some projects;
  3. my cousin nearly destroy tons of important data on my drive, luckily Shiki manage to help me retrieve them, thanks a ton, Shiki!;
  4. finally, Pockie Ninja.

And when I'm updating my blog, you guys must've anticipating more MegaTen doramaz or my usual rants and dissing. Well, you guys are in for a disappointment, because I'm writing an update on my development in Pockie Ninja.

Anyway, I finally manage to get myself a 4th Hokage outfit!!

Alright, alright... I know that's an over 9000 years ago news, and I just decided to write about it now. But, since I'm using 4th Hokage now, the server has now officially gained another "unoriginal" player who just decided to use 4th Hokage. Which leads me to this:

4th Hokages rampage! Right... That's lame.

Nevermind, moving on. Since my last post on Pockie Ninja, I've decided to reset my skill set to a more reliable and practical skill set, here it is:

After playing for some time, I realized that Static Field is kinda useless if you're fighting against a high damage opponent, so I've discarded it. There are much more skills that I found useless, but I'm not gonna explain about it here, since I bet not many who enters my blog would like to read it.

Another thing I've realized during my time in Pockie Ninja, we can always encounter dumb moderators in any online game. Just when I thought minimizing my time in MegaTen will avoid my involvement in idiocy, 2 moronic mods jumped on the dumb bandwagon. I'm not a good mod myself, I've done lots of things that will piss people off (*points at my time in p-server RO*).

The incident happened yesterday was pretty stupid. VastoLorde, who proclaimed he is a mod (I seriously don't care whether is that true or false found out he is, which makes him sounded much dumber) was warning a player, I forgot the name, so let call him PlayerA on talking about hacking the server. It's alright to warn a playeron such sensitive issue, right? But, it comes to the part where he keep repeating hacking is a offense on the ToS and threatening to report and ban PlayerA. What's annoying was when you gave warning once or twice to the player who tried to violate the ToS of a certain game, you should've stop there, instead of flame baiting the offender and responding to his trolls. Matured mod? Apparently not for one who claims to be 20 years old, more like 12 years old to me.

As if the situation is not annoying enough, Beacham another player who claimed to be a (yes, he is another mod) mod, comes in and added on the flame. This pretty much made the situation a flame war. Just to ease the situation, I tried to calm both mods down, asking VastoLorde to leave PlayerA alone, a few warnings and report him, don't keep threating PlayerA and responding to trolls; and to Beacham to stop adding anymore flames, it just gives PlayerA more motivation on trolling. Well, obviously, one who is in power and immature won't listen to another unknown player, right? So, VastoLorde did the best he could threating PlayerA over 9000 times on world chat on how he will report and get him ban, while Beacham acted as a dumbfuck as usual (don't forget the times he disses players who use 4th Hokage outfit for no apparent reason) called me a troll. Wow, I'm amazed by both of your professionalism and smartness, now go suck my dick.

/edit: I still think that it's pretty amazing and funny that a mod flame baited a troll to add moar doramaz. "Screenshot and reported", "Please do (implying the troll to leave, or perhaps get the fuck out from the game IMO)", "Screenshot for more proof (somewhat that)". Good job, Beacham, because it's really necessary to keep repeating you've screened one's offense to show that you're doing your job.

Well, at least Kiel is playing this game with me and that adds on another reason for me to stay in Pockie Ninja.

And I get to ask tips from a veteran ninja, that does give me an advantage.



/edit: I've compiled a synthesis guide for Pockie Ninja, due to the slow loading and server downtime of the available guides. Do leave a comment if I've made some mistake on the compilation, thank you.

25 comments:

  1. I do not come here for Pockie Ninja. GIVE ME MORE MEGATEN DOROMAZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol pockie ninja mods look about the same as the one at aeria games. and lol my 3-4 year old laptops motherboard died. im trying to figure out which laptop to buy. should i buy the laptop with ati radeon HD mobility 6250 and AMD c-50 dual core clocked at 1 GHZ or the hp laptop with ati radeon HD moblity 4250 with 2 GHZ quad core amd processer (cant remember the name)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be honest, Joshi, if you want to have a PC for mediocre to hardcore gaming, you're better off with a desktop, instead of a laptop.

    Anyway, I'm more of a NVIDIA and Intel guy, so I'm not really that familiar with ATI and AMD products, though iirc both the Radeon you've mentioned are low-spec or budget cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That example is so 3 days old already. Give me new shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, you asked for it. I'll write one tonight (morning on your side).

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wise, green troll once told me:

    "May the Fourth be with you."

    ReplyDelete
  7. are u a fake japanese or a real one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you can improve your grammar and punctuation, I might answer your question.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    I've got 4th Hokage too. I've got a little different build from Yours, but I think it's still working out.

    I didn't know, where to praise myself, so let me do that here - after countless try, after loosing ranking and after using a lot offensive words, and after helpful skill reset for the rest of my gift coupons, I finally did it - my Hokage +3 on 34 lvl has defeated Sakura +6 on 45 (Arena is such a stupid place!).

    If You want it - enjoy - http://s6.ninja.game321.com/?playbattle=http://share6.ninja.game321.com:8080/fight/2011-05-20/3789/game021305913059_3789834.fight

    Regards!
    Froscik.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Froscik! Congrats on the 4th Hokage. Arena is a real fucked up place indeed. Sometimes, the skills does not activate and your character does stupid things in Arena. Well, my build is more of a PvE build, instead of a PvP build. It does low damages, but stacks up high per move since my character is quite fast (1.63), and with the additional attack from Gae Palm, Puppet and my pet.

    I'll check on your recorded battle as soon as I'm recover from this illness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what is the best combo 4 sasuke???

    ReplyDelete
  12. can u give skill build for 4th hokage on las noches??


    -ayEck

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been using the skill set mentioned above for quite some time, you are free to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmm, I've found that when dealing with an extremely high-hp opponent, death mirage is more useful. I know poison also has an attack, but it can only affect anything depending on your attack power, so if you're less attack-based, but more reliant on speed...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maybe I'm a troll, I don't think I am but ok here goes. I was playing the wonderful game of PockiNinja when all of sudden, A Mod jumps into our chat, starts to yell at certain players in chat for swearing, an understandable thing, I made a comment about maybe letting them off with a warning, both players did apologize, but NO Mr.Mod had to have is way, I then once again tried to sway him/her to letting the other players off the hook, I was then threatened with being banned myself. I was shocked, I can't even tell you how mad I was at the moderator, I held my keyboarding tongue, he did let the two go with a warning (wonder why) after he logged off the entire chat room was laughing, Yes I know I'm ranting with a single comment but its how I get. Also I must say that the 4th Hokage is pretty sweet, enjoy the game .

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not a moderator for Pockie Ninja, so I do not know what does a moderator entitled to do and to moderate the game. As far as I know, most moderators we have are forum moderator, which practically means they are suppose to only moderate the forum. Perhaps the company gave them extra responsibility to moderate the game, but we will never know anything going behind the scene.

    As far as I can see, some moderators in this game are self-centered, taking pride in being a mod, and immature in one or another way. Furthermore, it seems like they do not accept any opinions or advices at all. Instead of discussing it nicely, they threaten everyone with ban 24/7. This is a really stupid and unprofessional (if being paid) act, in which I think the admin should punish the mod for doing so. Most game I played punish their moderator (since most games do not give their moderator the power to ban/unban players) for threatening players with ban.

    In your case, the only thing I can say is the moderator is a dumbfuck. Threatening and yelling at everyone is not teaching the players a lesson, it's abusing the power and acting like a jerk. If the moderator wants to ban a particular person, ban the fucking person and stop threatening the person about banning him/her for over 9000 times. Doing so will only create more dramas and flames.

    The admins should've done something to avoid these incidents from happening.

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://passport.game321.com/?mod=activity&file=ninja_recall&method=index&action=7bd11858ab91d8c29743231a0cf6ebe9
    Open This and login or register before 30 september and you will gain 30 gold for free. serious!!! pockie ninja is giving away free gold.

    ReplyDelete
  18. falo portugues e vcs sao nubs eu derroto em um hit sou lvl 81 xiu nubs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey do u know how to get on the Japanese Version of Pockie Ninja?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you, thats very interesting information. I need to share with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  21. can anybody help me out with 4th hokage what skill is right tell me asap ok

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for share, I like to play this game!

    ReplyDelete