Thursday, April 14, 2011

[Pockie Ninja] First impression

Yes, motherfuckers! I've sinked down to the depths of moar faggotory by playing Pockie Ninja. Having convinced by Chun Yung and Kae Kwang, I created an account yesterday to kill some time, while waiting for GW2 and LO. Of course, it still doesn't change the fact it made me look like a dumbass playing the game.

Pockie Ninja is an Online Browser Game based on Naruto (yes, I know, I've told you guys I hate Naruto) and Bleach (yes, yes, yes, yes, I hate this too). The settings, skills and contents of the game is heavily influenced by both of them, which means if you did read of the manga, you'd know some of the contents mentioned in the game. Unfortunately, I don't know much about it, except for 'Chidori'... lulz...

When you're creating a new character, you're being prompted to choose one of the many characters in Naruto and Bleach, which pretty much means that those Sasukefags and Ichigofags will be delighted about it and run around the game with the said outfit.

Whilst not knowing whether the gaming company had obtain any copyrights on both of the mentioned manga/anime, I personally find the game kinda fun. It doesn't force you to keep looking at the screen, having a concept somewhat like FIFA Superstars, in which your character attacks the creeps by him/herself when you're engaged in combat. So, the obvious advantage of the battle interface is, you don't really have to keep your hands on the keyboard and the screen everytime like the regular MMOs; and the disadvantage is, yea well, your character might do something stupid or cast some inappropriate skill at an inappropriate time, which will cause you to headdesk and shout out loud being defeated stupidly.

Skillset are learned randomly, while stats being distributed are heavily influenced by the outfit, as in the character you've chosen and additional stats come from equipments. I'm not going to elaborate deeply about the game, so if you're interested, do try the game out and remember to add me as a friend.



Oh, before I forget, this is my character after around 8 hours of gameplay:


Oh well, I grind fast...

23 comments:

  1. lol this game looked awsome untill i saw that the charathers are monkeys T_T..... and can you accautly use skills prior to the ones used in the anime O_o?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They actually copied the skills from Naruto, so yea...

    The characters rendered in 3D are actually more like chibi, I think. However, when in 2D, they looked pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. would you recommend this over megaten (trying to find a new mmorpg to pvp in)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're looking for something simple and and just plain fun, try this; if you're looking for a much more real MMO to invest in, wait for a few more titles coming out soon.

    MegaTen is just something for me to chat with freinds, that's all. I'd rather play Pockie Ninja with some other friends for now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speaking of Megaten, go check out this months mvp. Must be a slow month when your mvp'ing yourself... Pretty sad really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just felt like being a douche awhile, it's "you're", not "your".

    I /facepalm pretty hard. Pretty hard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Selective Reading:

    "I grind fast..."

    Yes. Yes, you do. ;) Now, slow down a bit or else we'll come quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've just turned on my pervert switch, Mirr... I'm now having all these wild imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I play that game too. ;D
    -sets it to auto-train and closes browser-

    Ps. -peeps through window- o.o Kinky.

    -also went to check April's MVP as suggested and LAWLED HARD-
    :) That was a good laugh.
    I mean really? Reaaaaaaaaaaally? That's a pro nomination right there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm playing on Server 1, Michi, what about you? I kinda can't auto-train now since I'm saving some money to get 4th Hokage +0... T^T


    MVP is now becoming stupider as months passed. It used to be something to encourage others who helped out to keep up their good work, but look what's becoming of it now... If Dantine were to see this shit happening, I'd bet she'll be crying blood. *sigh*

    Might as well give my old account a MVP too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I finally got my itachi suit! after 3 days of epic synthing! holysh8 i hate how my luck sucks at this game. i had to make 3 characters.FML

    ReplyDelete
  12. i kept synthing to get those 3s gears and do a blue + blue + 3s, spent about 30k. Only to later find out that blue+blue+blue works...

    ReplyDelete
  13. They worked, but with lower chance. I'm gave up synthing my 4th Hokage, so I thought might as well buy one instead of wasting more money synthing for one...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, uncle. You were right about the story getting me banned.

    Aeria y u no love suggestive stories?

    ReplyDelete
  15. BITCHES BETTER GET SUED

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've told you, my dear nephew. Aeria is hiring a bunch of monkeys as GMs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are most definitely not monkeys. That's an insult, even to Donkey Kong. They're more like... computers. Windows Vista, of course.

    Also, from the SB:

    GMScoville: The MT GM team is made up of almost a dozen GMs right now
    We all work between DoMO, KS, and MT =)

    zeroenn: and sadly, none with a properly working nervous system.

    If you didn't get it, you need to Google "nervous system parts" immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's an insult to my OS! I'm using Vista and it works perfectly. *insert angry face*

    What's Ms. Emily's defense on your statement then?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have a certain piece of shi--- er... GS, specifically Dojan, to come around and say that "We are robots."

    No, really, the "argument" ended there. Thank you Uncle Shiki for helping me in my defense.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm on server 2. :D
    Yea money is slow in coming, but meh~
    I still have no idea what im doing in this game. :D
    I just do random quests.

    ReplyDelete
  21. grrr, i'm on server 5 so i can't add you ><
    i've only been playing the game a few days and i'm already a level 25 xD and somehow managed to get 2 orange outfits o_= i got the fourth once(:P) but i'm a girl so....yeah

    ReplyDelete
  22. well apparent megaten got a new GM to replace scoville(hopefully). i cant remember what his name was o.o (cant look it up since my school blocks aeria games)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What is the use of feathers? when i can use it? I already discard 2000 something of it. Is it useless?

    ReplyDelete