Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My room, a place with wonders and fortune

I was doing my perspective studies project today to find out I screwed up my final outlook of how my room that I drew on my layout pad.

So, here I am, needing layout pad, but where I'm suppose to buy layout pad when it's 1a.m. Panicking, I realized the only way to get layout pad is to go through my large sum of previous artworks which has a slim chance of providing me layout pad. My room is a messy place, Rufu or Tim can assure you that. Grumbling about how lazy I can be when I'm searching the pile of artworks, I dig out tons and tons of rubbish that I should have discarded few terms ago.

Pissing off at myself, miracle did happen. My room planted two layout pad under some used art blocks. Pulling out the layout pads, I was once again in distress, a quater of the layout pad is in dipshit condition. Well, I felt like stop doing my treasure hunt and use the current layout pad for my project when I saw some of my figure studies artwork. Deciding to throw them into my trash bin, miracle happened again. My room decided to stop pranking me for teh lulz and provided me with two layout pad in perfect condition.

With joy, I wrote this post while thinking about my messing room and Rufu's messy big red bag. Should clean my room up one day. Maybe... Anyway, I learnt a lesson today, my room is truly fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment