Friday, February 19, 2010

Shopping cart is ready, further financial exploitations

Exploiting money is fun, especially when you pocket is full of them.

After missing in action for the whole week, I'm back again. However, it's kinda worth the waste of time as I gain some extra finances for some new stuff I'm about to buy (might have bought some of them).

Anyway, before the 1 week holiday started, I practically destroyed my tennis shoes by using them for futsal. Replacing them with with 2 brand new shoes will be a pain in my ass due to expensive price tag we're able to see in Malaysia. Why is it expensive? Thanks to the government for the tax of lulz on the foreign goods. Back to the topic, considering I'm not really into tennis anymore, I decided I might just as well spend my money on a futsal shoes. So, this is what I bought.

A Nike CTR360 ENGANCHE IC. Thanks to a discounted price at Al-Ikhsan (I assure you it's not a terrorist group, it's a shop selling sports equipments), I got hold of it for a slightly cheaper price than suckers who decide to buy them from from the retail shop (I'm a fucking cheapskate). I'm not sure whether is this model of the shoes an older model for other countries out there, since Malaysia has a tendency of getting foreign good later than most countries out there.

After getting my shoes, getting a pair of contact lenses will be my second priority. Most of my friends know that I always get to screw my spectacles up every time I'm playing sports. Another issue on the specs is I'm not able to head the ball during futsal matches. Having both factor annoying me, I decide to wearing contact lenses will the solution (I hope so). So, another $150 gone for 2 boxes of contact lenses. It's real exploitation here.

Further plannings on way to exploit my remaining money will be getting a Man Utd away kit, which I think looks better than the home kit (Rufu might disagree here), PS3 for teh lulz, replacing my 4GB memory card for a 8GB memory card for my PSP, and maybe some Aeria Points for Imagine?

Anyway, financial exploitations are happening everyday and the only solution to slow the exploitations down is well... being a cheapskate.

No comments:

Post a Comment