Friday, August 20, 2010

Biting Biscuit and Brown-eye Rabbit

I was really busy these few months that I don't have the time to really update both this blog and Biting Biscuit. While trying to think of a something to write, I realized Biting Biscuit and Brown-eye Rabbit are actually 2 years old, which was totally not in my thoughts during these times.

Time passes quite fast and I thought of the time when I first started out writing Biting Biscuit. Well, Biting Biscuit was supposed to be my personal blog, which as if any of you read, few posts are kinda personal during the first year.

After a few months of creating Biting Biscuit, some of my friends felt that my posts are kinda funny in a twisted way, as I was being really random and sarcastic on my posts. They suggested instead of writing personal stuff, I could actually try making a blog somewhat like stories of an asshole, which leads me to the creation of Brown-eye Rabbit.

Brown-eye Rabbit is a rabbit with douchebaggery problems, if not it's a asshole for dissing everyone. I create it based on myself and few of my friends, adding more lulz, douchebaggery and bad temper on itself.

Having that done, I started off a new chapter of Biting Biscuit, with more random posts, sarcastically posts on dissing people. Having support from readers, I guess few of my friends or some others who I don't know, I continued writing Biting Biscuit for 2 years.

It was surprising when I found out blogged.com actually passed a 7.6 out of 10 rating on Biting Biscuit. This motivated me a lot and kept me writing to entertain those who like to read Biting Biscuit.

Seeing how I abandon Biting Biscuit for almost a year, I've decided to make myself some time and write on Biting Biscuit again. I hope that anyone who really likes it will continue on supporting me, troll me on Biting Biscuit and we'll have more lulz together.

No comments:

Post a Comment