Thursday, August 19, 2010

[Imagine] After 3 months...

Thanks to my ongoing projects and university, I have much less time on Imagine for the pass 3 months. I'm trying to pick up my pace again by getting SI done on my primary equips (since I sucked much with Regal Enhancer set).

Kiel, a great friend of mine, a great brother in game, a great partner on battle has finally decide to leave the game... Well, another friend leaving. Also, GB, a friend I met in game decided to leave the game for good, and tried to get himself ban to stop the addiction by spamming threads on Imagine's main forum. Much success on that though. Seems most of the older generation of players in Megaten are quiting slowly, except for those ninjas in Aspire (including me).

Anyway, gotta get my new look done and stuff, hope that I'll finish up the SIing and 100 DCMs before getting busy again.



/unrelated to Imagine: Fat Goat gains another 100kg which is pretty impressive... And Steve Austin deserved to die, fat goat, he deserved it. In which using common sense, it's a pretty kewl movie = you are a fucking moron.

2 comments:

  1. gawd.effing DCMS RRAAAAGGGGEEE >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you finished your DMCs before leaving the game right?

    ReplyDelete