Thursday, March 29, 2012

バン二★大好き: Some minor updates...

I'm kinda busy these few days, so I'll just make this quick.

I will be posting up deck builds I'm using for Megacolony, Neo Nectar and Bermuda △ soon, latest and hopefully, by next week.

Did some changes to the blog. The most obvious is changing the chatbox to an IRC channel (Shiki gave me the idea to do so). It's easy to use just give yourself a nickname and you're good to go. Since I can just open any PC to use the chatbox, I'll be on the chatbox more frequently, you can look for me on the chatbox. Besides, I replaced my Blogger profile with my Google+ profile. Other than those, I guess the other changes are just minor.

Next, created a IRC channel for Cardfight!! Vanguard players to chat and discuss about Vanguard (actually, had it for awhile, only tested it with friends). Well, I'd expected people to talk about Vanguards obviously, but anything is allowed as long as it's not offensive. This is the link to the IRC channel. The server is "irc.synirc.net" and the channel is "CFVanguard".

I guess that's all about it. So, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment