Friday, August 24, 2012

[Cardfight!! Vanguard] Counterfeit cards

Sorry for not posting something a long time. Well, I'm back now and I have a new PC with me.

Anyway, back to the topic. I'll be talking about counterfeit cards today. Some of you might call them fake cards or pirated cards.

So, what about them? Many popular OCG or TCG has counterfeit cards. Few months ago, counterfeit cards for Vanguard is spotted circulating in Southeast Asia, and the counterfeit cards are spreading to the rest of the world.

So, this was being brought up long ago, why bringing it up again now? The reason I brought it up is because I actually manage to spot one myself. For teh lulz and curiosity, my friend and I bought a counterfeit trial deck to check the contents and the quality of the cards.

Here are photos of the package and cards.





From the photos they looks kinda similar to the original cards. However, with a close look the quality of the cards are just plain bad - they looked just like printed cards and the foil is just plain horrible. The counterfeit trial deck is priced at ¥150 and consist of 15 cards of random clan per deck.

In my opinion, it's really not worth to go buy such products. Not only the quality of the cards are crappy, you can't even use them in any competition. So, why buy them? Go for the original cards, it's better.

6 comments:

  1. can i ask something irrelevant? has rauzes quit vanguard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't think so. He told me he'll be switching to English version of Vanguard though. Perhaps his schedule is tight, so he doesn't have time to update his blog.

      Delete
  2. what i think is....whatever my opponent uses either it is original or not, i still honor them ^_^
    that's better than we hate them, directly, or indirectly ^_^
    wallahu a'lam bish shawab ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay... How was this shitty article supposed to help me???

    ReplyDelete
  4. what does you mean by printed cards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I could say a regular low quality card being printed with the images on it?

      Delete