Friday, August 31, 2012

HaKU MEET THE FANS session @ Pavilion

When I heard about HaKU coming over to M'sia to perform, I was really excited about this. For those who doesn't know HaKU, HaKU is an electronic rock band from Japan, whose live activities have mainly centered in the Kansai (Osaka/ Kyoto) Region. The band is consists of 辻村有記/Tsujimura Yuki (vocal and guitar), 三好春奈/Miyoshi Haruna (bass and vocal), 藤木寛茂/Fujiki Hiroshige (guitar) and 長谷川真也/Hasegawa Shinya (drums).

I was following HaKU's songs after my friend introduced the band to me back in 2010. When I heard there will be an autograph session for HaKU over at Pavilion, I decided to head meet them and get their signatures, maybe I'll even get to take some photos with them.

These are the photos my friend took at the HaKU MEET THE FANS session.

                                                                            *note:from left to right - Hiroshige, Haruna, Yuki, Shinya


                                                                            *note: me at the middle

                                                                            *note: group photo for the event


                                                                                                  *note: my friend was so obsessed with Haruna that
                                                                                                           he kept taking photos of her



                                                                                                  *note: my loot of the day!

You guys should try listening to some of their songs, they're just simply awesome. The video below is one of the newest songs they've just released.


Let me throw in a recorded live too, just to show you how awesome HaKU is.



Enjoy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment