Monday, November 12, 2012

Aki's AFA '12 @ Singapore experience

It was quite an awesome experience for me:
  • first time up close with Nishikawa Takanori;
  • double signatures from May'n;
  • LiSA literally bumped into me, while I'm camping for Takanori-san's photo, took me a few second before I realize who she really is, /fail /not going to wash my sweater;
  • FLOW's members are awesome, posting for photos even we can't get their autographs;
  • took a photo with BSR's CEO, Kidani-san;
  • Terakawa Aimi called my name, while signing her autograph for me, made me kinda happy;
  • uncle Homura becomes a lolicon;
  • fell sick during the end of the second day of AFA;
  • and lots more!
A great thank you to everyone who went to Singapore with me, especially Alex, uncle Homura, Eric, Hafiz, Kin-chan and Edmund.

I'm too lazy to double upload the photos I took on AFA, so I'll just include the Facebook link of the photos here. Pardon the blurry photos, I was taking the photos with a crappy camera. Photos included are shots of Nishikawa Takanori (TMR), May'n, FLOW, Babymetal, Kishio Daisuke, Kidani-san (BSR CEO), pre-released EB04 and B05 cards, etc. I'll make the photos public for the meantime.

To end this post, I'll be including photos of my loots from AFA!


U JELLY?

No comments:

Post a Comment