Monday, November 19, 2012

[Cardfight!! Vanguard] A look on the upcoming BT09 -part 3-

Ohaiguise! I herd you liek Conroes, so I put a Conroe ability in your Amaterasu so you can find any unit while Counter Blasting *2!

日輪の女神 アマテラス
Goddess of the Sun Amaterasu
Ability:
【V】 : LIMIT BREAK 4(This ability activates when you have four or more damage): [Counter Blast *2] When this unit's attack hits the opponent's Vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, search up to one 《Oracle Think Tank》 from your deck, show it to your opponent, show it to your opponent, and shuffle your deck.
【V】 : If you have "CEO Amaterasu" in your Soul, this unit gains 2000 power.
【V/R】 : 盟主(if you have a unit of a different clan from this unit, this unit may not attack)


Counter Blast *2 and add any card from deck to hand? Seems want.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am a new blogger from Singapore who planning to do coverage on Cardfight vanguard. I would like to do a joint venture with you regarding the blog.
    I would like to ask your permission to use some of your content and also to help link my site on your post and sidebar of your blog.
    In return, I will bring you more traffic into your site by publicizing to the vanguard community in Singapore and also help promote your blog.
    Together may we succeed.

    Regards.
    Khai AKA Phantom Jester

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog a lot. Wish to work with you soon

    ReplyDelete