Friday, July 19, 2013

Another moron in our local community of CFV

Oh, how long have I not been ranting. If you don't really know, do browse through this site. Anyway, if you are offended by vulgar words and profanities, well, skip this post, will ya? Besides, this is going to be quite personal, so yea.


For those who will be continuing reading, let us start by looking at this wonderful image (open it on another tab/window for a better view, Lightbox will fail on this).


I banged my head so hard at the wall after reading this. Let's not go over the attitude problem this fucking twat is showing (if he has no qualms in disrespecting others, and especially my friend, I won't try to reserve any respect for him either) first.

First, CFV is a almost non-skill game - yes, you might need certain standards of skill, called common sense to play the game, and the rest is up to math and luck, which contributes to uncertainty factors in the game. That being said, no matter how skillful you are in CFV, you are a nothing compare to other players in other TCGs, namely BS, MtG, heck even Z/X.

In terms of arrogance, I believe there is no one is as arrogant as this fucktwat. His attitude in plays is just so bad, I can't even bear to watch him play, even though his opponent might be my friend. Well, the best part on this was my friend was giving an opinion on his deck (Dungaree deck), fucktwat just have to shove his self-righteous opinion down into my friend's throat. Guess what when my friend disagree, lo and behold, fucktard labels him as an arrogant prick. Wow... Who's the pric here?

If he is saying that he is the only person capable in running Pacifica Cross deck, then what about my deck? I'm running a Pacifica Cross deck too, and I believe my deck is so much stabler than his. The reason why players nowadays do not run Interceptors in their deck, is perhaps because hitting for a lower damage. Besides, one ought to consider the low defense an Interceptor has. 8k? That has to be a joke - against deck with OH ability, you're practically asking to be hit, and where does the extra 5k Guard comes in handy then? Having Attackers is so much more important nowadays since decks are more field clearing oriented, and running out of able Attackers will make you vulnerable, eventually losing out advantages and pressuring ability in late game.

Moving on to Dungaree, when a deck's playstyle is towards resource wasting and inability to back up, it's a shitty deck. Dungaree is one, I hate to say that, but it truly is. There are many players and analyst will agree with me on this, it's too resource wasting and the ability is just too mediocre. Heck, to pit Crossride deck against another Crossride deck, my Pacifica is able to beat Dungaree soundly. Even my NN Musketeer deck is way so much better than Dungaree, that just shows how bad Dungaree is.

Regarding RFD, it is indeed inconsistent in the way that the deck is build. Formation is so important in decks nowadays that having a wrong formation will condemn the player to a suffering late game. To gain profit, you'll need to BR again and again to ensure you get the best out of your units and pressuring your opponent. Don't even get me started on its RFD's LB, it is practically another PBD with PB (I'll slap you if you tell me it's not, having an extra copy on the hand to activate the ability is almost the same as doing a PB). YOU ARE FUCKING WASTING 4 CARDS TO FUCKING TWIN DRIVE!! TWICE (or more if you could)! The Twin Drive!! only helps to replenish all the shit you've wasted on paying the cost for the ability. Can you even fucking calculate? The only shit RFD does is pressure that it impose on opponents when that happens, but burning off the hand cards will just render it to uselessness.

Now, tournament is neither a testament on your skills, nor common sense, because in the end of the day luck has a higher chance in influencing the outcome of the game. Oh, the double Crits, double Stands, or even perfectly timed Draws going to the Damage Zone! You can't control them unless you're doing it in a form of advance calculation of probability, and even with that you still end up being fucked from behind by Lady Luck with a huge dildo in place of her vagina, EAT THAT!

Last but not least, that attitude twathead has. How polite you are trying fake in other groups, you're still a twat irl, no more, no less. In this situation, I believe that you WERE the arrogant one, instead of the other two, and so are your friends. Opinions are just opinions - they won't hurt you or make you suffer; you could've just shrug it off and move on, but no. A doramaz is a must for you. Everyone is entitled to each of his or her opinion; having different thoughts means to be an idiot?

inb4 QQ lots, this asshole is screwing me - if you want someone to bloody respect you, fucking respect them in the first place. Stop being a fucking arrogant asshat.



/update: updated with the newest screen for the log.

4 comments:

  1. The problem with vanguard is there's fuck loads of immature people plays it and taking it too seriously, they had no conscious of what the game is all about. And their attitude, still remember there's this one time I joined a tournament, where every bitches around my table screamed in my face where I donno about this "star" player is, and that dude on your post came to tap on my shoulder saying I'm lost before the game starts. I mean, seriously? A game where 80% of luck involved?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. This is one of the reasons I'm not that interested in VG anymore, it kills off my motivation when there are so many immature players around.

      Delete
  2. RFD alone doth not a deck maketh. Its the synergy between all the Revengers that makes the new Shadow Paladins shine. and Dungaree Unlimited is GOOD?! I beat my friend's Dungaree X-ride deck on a 50-50 basis using my budget mermaids! Even he agrees that Dungaree isn't really good. He made it for fun as he has playsets of both cards.These people obviously don't know what they are talking about. Worse, they come off as if they were top-tiered players. Sheesh, I feel ya, brah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sir, you made me realized that there is still hope in humanity...

      Delete