Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Crap English + smartass attitude = PRO

First of all, I don't have any problems with people who speak in poor English. I tend to correct them or just shrug it off. Basically, communicating a person with poor command of English isn't a big issue; I won't go lulz over it and make fun of the person or get pissed for stupid reason such as talking to a person who talks in poor English. In fact, I have many friends with poor command of English. Note that, I'm not superior in English too, I need improvements on my command of English - I certainly have mistakes either grammatically or spellings, and I don't act douche in front a person who can't speak English well.

So, what's my problem now? I hate fuckers who try to speak crappy English in an important meeting/presentation with a smartass attitude. I specifically want to point this idiot out, Charles. I forgot the full name, but yes, Charles, the faggot with yellowish-dyed hair. Here's the scenario:

Apparently, we (classmates and me) are required to do a project which requires us to design a wallpaper/poster using a specific typeface. On this wallpaper, we're required to include the designer, history and examples of the typeface. So, on this project, a classmate used a same typeface as mine, let's call him X, but our research leads us to different designers. Without discussion among us (also due to the fact it's an individual project), we eventually end up with different designers on our posters. This, actually is not a big problem. During the presentation, I explained to the lecturer and my classmates that, sources leads us to different designers, there's no one to blame on this case, which the lecturer agrees and let both of us off the hook.

Now, after finishing a certain presentation, you'll allow your audience to ask questions to clear misunderstandings and further explain your artwork/design. So, Charles, the fucking smartass had a pretty 'witty' question for me. What's the question?

'You don't think this is not fair to X meh? Because you use not the same designer.'


Alright, sir, are you asking a big slap from me? Because after hearing you stupid and dumb comment, adding the crappy English, I seriously do, want to fucking slap you on your face, Charles, I seriously mean it. You should thank me for being different person now; if it were 2 years ago, I'll just drag you out from the hall and beat you up for being dumb, just like what I did on another classmate.

Now, let me ask you THIS, do you fucking understand the meaning of 'FAIR'? No? So, stop be a fucking smartass. YOU ARE NOT SMART, IN FACT YOU'RE DUMB FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING THE SIMPLE MEANING OF 'FAIR'. This is not an insult to you, it's a serious fact I have, no, must reveal to you, due to your shitty understanding of English words and phrases.

Let me explain, what the fuck does 'fair' means:

-Taken from a dictionary

fair - /fɛər/
  • free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice: a fair decision; a fair judge.
  • legitimately sought, pursued, done, given, etc.; proper under the rules: a fair fight.
  • moderately large; ample: a fair income.
  • neither excellent nor poor; moderately or tolerably good: fair health.
  • marked by favoring conditions; likely; promising: in a fair way to succeed.
  • without irregularity or unevenness: a fair surface.
  • free from blemish, imperfection, or anything that impairs the appearance, quality, or character: Her fair reputation was ruined by gossip.
  • easy to read; clear: fair handwriting.
  • of a light hue; not dark: fair skin.
  • pleasing in appearance; attractive: a fair young maiden.
  • seemingly good or sincere but not really so: The suitor beguiled his mistress with fair speeches.
  • courteous; civil: fair words.
  • Medicine/Medical . (of a patient's condition) having stable and normal vital signs and other favorable indicators, as appetite and mobility, but being in some discomfort and having the possibility of a worsening state.
  • Dialect . scarcely; barely: It was just fair daylight when we started working.

Let me rephrase you question, so that everyone can see how dumb you are: 'It is unfair to credit a different designer on your wallpaper, because X credited another designer for his wallpaper.'

You, are, a, fucking, dumbass. This is not a matter of fair, you moron. Consider the fact we are using different sources, it means, we can't prevent the chances of using different, which also means, it's not a matter of fair since we provide evidence from our sources. This happens if you're working in the industry, you can't prevent it and by giving out a remark/question such as this, it all lead me this point:

YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID.

Yes, you've seen it, Charles. You are fucking stupid. Stop pretending to be good in English, for fuck sake, when you're trying to correct our classmates' grammatical mistake on their project, I actually lol'd myself to the point that, smartasses deserved to be slap in the face for being a smartass. I doubt even a slap will wake you up from the delusion of being good in English.

For fuck sake, Charles, for fuck sake, stop speaking in English, the more you speak, the more I lose respect towards you, making myself think that you, are a fucking idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment