Wednesday, September 1, 2010

[Imagine] Applying for GS post

As for those who plays Imagine, you might or might not know that I've apply for the post of GS aka GameSage for Imagine. I've known by the username, Bunnydaisuki on the forums or shoutbox; Syusuke or Akine in game.

I initially didn't want to apply to be a GS, but after a long thought and encouragement from friends, I thought: why not? I love this game, I absolutely love the community in Imagine and I want to make Imagine a better place for everyone. Besides, I'm sure being a GS, I'll be able to contribute more to the community in Imagine. I have the one and a half year of experience in Imagine, more than half a year of experience on forums, extra experience on other forums (ie: GameFaqs, GameSpot), I'm sure I can be a great help to everyone.

Therefore, I'm asking you, who read this and play Imagine, to give me some feedback, be it criticism or encouragement to me on the forums (by PMing me or leaving comments on my profile page, or even on the feedback page - links below), leaving a comment on this post or maybe even send me an e-mail. I hope with this, I can be a better player, a better user, a better contributor and most importantly, being able to help much more efficiently in the future whatever the results are.

Final words, good luck to all applicant (especially Shiki and Mastered), thanks for your attention and I really appreciate it.





Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment