Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I has another pr0 album nao!

Yea, I have another awesome album under my collection now. To be exact, RAZZLE DAZZLE by BUCK-TICK. I'm not exactly a big fan of BUCK-TICK, but I've been following them for awhile, since I'm a fan smexy baritone voice, which makes me "fell in love" (I'm not gay, mind you) with Sakurai Atsushi, the lead vocal for BUCK-TICK.

Simple introduction on the album: RAZZLE DAZZLE is the 18th album by BUCK-TICK. Few notable things to mentioned about the album, the album cover is illustrated by Aquirax Uno and 2 songs, くちづけ -Serial Thrill Kisser- and 月下麗人 are used for the anime, 屍鬼 (I'm currently following the manga version instead, so I'm completely oblivious about the anime).

Anyway, not only Sakurai Atsushi's voice made me love the songs from this album, I enjoy the tone and rhythm of the songs, how the instruments are being played... etc etc. I doubt what I say can justify the awesomeness of this album, go and listen it for yourself, I'm sure you'll like it.





/unrelated: According to Shiki, your dick to spontaneously reduce its size, if you don't watch The Expendables; my dick grew twice the of it's original size by watching The Expendables.

No comments:

Post a Comment