Friday, November 5, 2010

QQ

I hate my phone: it keeps restarting over and over again everyday, causing me to lose important phone calls.

I can't log in to AGE forums and Megaten: the server crashed, apparently.

I'm not playing FM '10: I don't wanna play any games on the desktop... Fuck...

I'm bored: recent laziness, which can be cured by smashing my face on the wall, and I'm not willing to do it.

I need a friend to replace Rufu: he'll be moving to another place soon; I hang out with him most of the time during these recent 3 years, B> friends who talk as much shit as Rufu!

I must control my temper: seems that I'm being a bit foul tempered recently.

I despise Shitty: I'm a red, can't blame me.

I detest a 15 year old: due to his stupidity and general loathe towards him from most of the community I've known.

I'm awesome:: THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH.

J-J-J-JAM IT IN!!: "please put your pOnOs, into my vagOOO" <- woah! no shit, sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment