Saturday, May 28, 2011

[Pockie Ninja] Oh, Sunflower, you are so ♥...

I've been wanting to post this for some time, but I'm either too busy or too lazy to post it up. So, old news is old (if you're on my MSN contact list), I've managed to have my Sunflower synthed up to +9 +10. Screenshot, go:

Oh... Sunflower~~ Why you so ♥?

I wish I'm a lolicon now... Damn it.

Anyway, these are my current stats.

I know I'm weak, partly due to the fact I'm pumping everything to speed and refusing to spend any money on this game.

So, I guess this is it. You guys will have to endure another boring and dumb post from me. Till next time.




/update: I've noticed there are lots of visitors came into this site by typing bunnydaisuke instead of bunnydaisuki. There's a huge difference between Daisuke and daisuki, guys. Daisuke 「大助」 is a person's name, while daisuki 「大好き」 means like a specific thing very much. And yes, I'm a dumbass for not using "usagi".

13 comments:

  1. creepynephewwhoisinloveMay 28, 2011 at 10:05 PM

    ... so all this time, you've been lying to me!? D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. creepynephewwhoisinloveMay 29, 2011 at 10:05 PM

    "I wish I'm a lolicon now..."

    You told me you were a lolicon! :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying hard to be one... ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  4. creepynephewwhoisinloveJune 1, 2011 at 8:52 PM

    Flat chests, little hands, cute lips, curiosity that is unmatched and an aura of innocence that you want to protect.

    Yes, corrupt 'em lolis. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn Alice... FFFFfffff... *fap fap fap fap*

    ReplyDelete
  6. creepynephewwhoisinloveJune 2, 2011 at 11:45 PM

    To be fair, iLegacy isn't annoying now. Well, at least not to me. Not anymore.

    UNCLE, YOUR TROLLING THERAPY WORKS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe he is starting to grow some balls and man up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. another really werid thing is aeria not being commpletly idiotic as much.
    @creepynephewhoisinlove: maybe people are regaining there common sense?
    lol i noticed finellas blog is back up now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LF> Aeria's behind the scene.

    And Shiki's too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. creepynephewwhoisinloveJune 5, 2011 at 11:59 PM

    Wait, Aeria is starting to not fail anymore!?

    WHAT PARALLEL DIMENSION IS THIS!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. If Aeria is not failing, it's not call Aeria. And those dumbfucks are still sending me follow-up mails, including an invitation to Eden Eternal CB, eventhough my account is still being banned.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi, and oh.. so i and e are different.. ^^

    ReplyDelete