Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Busy, no updates

Ok, the second part of the title is a lie, because I'm updating the blog now. I'm busy, and lazy. When both forces combined, updating the blog is a no-no.

Back to updating, I've been banned from my Aeria account as noted. Again, I'm not going to elaborate on that since the only answer I had from the notice was "Breaking ToS". Encourage by a few friends, I've sent an e-mail three days ago requesting a fully reasonable explanation. Of course, to send a mail back to Aeria means preparing myself for poorly written replies. The nice part about being banned is the motivation to finally quit MegaTen once and for all. Staying online time to time just to chat with friends isn't worth it anymore, so it's time to really let it go.

Another thing that keeps me from updating is spending more time with friends, real life friends. Maybe I just figure out it's better to waste my time fooling around with my friends, instead of spending 15-45 minutes per post. Of course, it's fun to create lulz on my blog whenever I can, but I'm already staring at the computer screen for at least 7-8 hours per day and I don't want to add more time to that tally.

And that leads to playing Pockie Ninja. What was supposed to be a past time game became into a game that I put more effort into. However, I will not spend any hard earned money into the game. By now, I should've learn my lesson after playing many MMOs, spending money on MMOs are just short term enjoyment and happiness, I might as well spend my money on some other things that really worth to spend on. So, I guess I'll try my best to keep up with the standards of the players in Pockie Ninja without spending any money, though I know I'll eventually lose out. Meh, by that time, I might be playing Guild Wars 2.

Moving on, this song is stuck in my head, thanks to Deadman Wonderland.
I just got rid of the NIRGILIS addiction last year and they came back, haunt my mind with their new song... Dammit, though I have to admit the song is pretty awesome.

Next, Manchester United won their 19th EPL title! As a fan/supporter of Untied, I'm really delighted to watch the second half of the match when United came back from 1-0 to get an important draw against Blackburn. I can be quite pessimist sometimes, and to see Blackburn leading by a goal, I thought we'll have to wait till the next week for the conclusion of the league. However, Rooney proved me wrong by scoring a penalty on the 73rd minute. Well done, Rooney, and United can now focus on beating Barcelona in the EUFA Champions League final. Again, I'm a bit pessimist about it, but I wish the best for United. Glory, glory, Man United.

Finally, I'm usually fine with Anon popping up on my blogs, leaving comments. However, I just got the edge of it when a perhaps grammatically limited anon popped up and left a comment asking me whether am I mad (*note the 'u mad?' meme) with the intent of trolling. No, I'm not mad, and don't get me wrong, I love trolling and getting trolled. However, if you're going to troll me in a stupid way and stalk me via Facebook, I can just make a few clicks and send your comments back to the spam box, then track down your IP address just for some butthurting moment. You know who you are, since only close friends call me by my nickname and the only place to find it is via Facebook. Just take a note if you're staying in Hayward, California using a Vista with an outdated version of Firefox. I can't be arsed to do so, but if you're asking for attention, I'll give you full attention till you feel really butthurt.

/update: perhaps less faggotory and less low life is appreciated:

old meme is old, faggot, try to be more creative next time.



P/S: Get your site up, Shiki! I'm starting miss your stories. IT'S UP! CELEBRATION TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment