Friday, June 10, 2011

[Imagine] Fun with GS application feedback

If you noticed, MegaTen GS application is now open again. Since, my dear NAme has already created a post for real feedbacks and criticisms, which sadly will be baaaaaaaawlete from Aeria's forum before anyone can read and appreciate them.

So, guys, go ahead and post your honest thoughts on NAme's post. Oh, and if you're daring enough, try linking all the comments back to the original feedback thread on Aeria's forum. It'll be pretty lulzy if certain applicants, GMs and perhaps even GSes get butthurt over this.




This is my thoughts on the current applicants, might update for more lulz:

Me want fun too! Me be honest desu!



Kuen: I definitely will not vote for him, because he was "inactive" as a GS which caused him to lose his position as a GS. Besides, it seems like Miss Emily doesn't like him too. If Miss Emily doesn't like him, I don't like him too.

Kain: Another noob. I don't really care if he knows most of the game mechanics. Besides, he is a n"jerk". Also, he is friends with all the previous asshat GSes, such as Tifa, NAme, Bunny, etc. Above all, he is an honest guy. I damn right hate honest guys.

iLegacy: Best applicant! A GS must know how to suck up to everyone, lying his/her way around to show others that he/she is a pretty knowledgeable player eventhough he/she doesn't has a good grasp of a certain game, and most importantly, having tons of fail characters with pretty cool names. He shall have my full support on this!

Viraxe: I hate nice and knowledgeable guys. Definitely a shitty applicant.

Mem: Damn, he got boobs! I can't believe any guy would want to enlarge his chest to get man-boobs... What's worse, faggot Bunny actually wanted to grab his boobs! Anyone who is in faggot Bunny's radar is definitely not a good choice for the position, eventhough he/she is a genuinely nice and friendly person to talk to.

Alister: I told you guys, I hate all the nice, friendly and knowledgeable players. We should have more players who suck up to the GMs. It'll be peaceful!

himeichigo: She should really be a GS. She has some "good" common sense, "good" command of English and is awesome in cheating (/note: remember the singing competition and the display image doramaz?). I think she did a really good job in revamping the wiki, since we all know deep in our heart, facial changes are always much more important than true contents.

Akihiko: Being himeichigo's husband/boyfriend gives me a "positive" impression of him. Besides, he is a attention whore and drama queen. I love dramas and butthurtz, and I honestly think we don't have enough of 'em. Akihiko as a GS will definitely land us more of dramas. In addition, another applicant who think "logically" before smashing the keyboard.



Is now I is finish desu. Is I think is really good desu.
/fail troll attempt is fail




Ok, let's be serious, the only ones I'd really support are Kuen, Mem, Kain, Viraxe and Alister.

Then again, the game is already fucked up badly, why the need to vote for players who are actually sincere, friendly and knowledgeable to be our new batch of GSes? Besides, if you're being sensible enough, you should already know how fucked up is the management team and their bunch of idiotic moderators (some, not all). I can even place a $1000 bet on faiLegacy getting the position, because perhaps, we can all guess the most of the results?

Just kill the game already, nominate all the dumbasses as the new GSes.

8 comments:

  1. "akihiko Being himeichigo's husband/boyfriend" WE all know what will happen there >_>. biasism and favortism and alot of butthurtness but in GS version.
    and aki Y U NO LIKE INTELIGENT PEOPLE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. IS BECAUSE I IS ALSO MANY HYPOCRITE DESU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol like Name said "most of them are being a hypocrite"

    ReplyDelete
  4. creepyobsessednephewJune 10, 2011 at 11:38 PM

    UNCLE I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO LIE DOWN BESIDE ME IN BED

    ReplyDelete
  5. But, I don't wanna book a flight just to lie down beside you... it's expensive... T^T

    ReplyDelete
  6. You owe me 1000$ for your prediction not coming true on faiLegacy on getting position of GS. WHARZ MAH MONEY D: <?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is no fair... You is all say Scovfail like the faiLegacy and she is like him and so she no have faiLegacy become the GS desu... T^T

    ReplyDelete