Friday, January 20, 2012

Since there are no rants recently...

Well, let's imagine this. You're an arrogant asshat who joined another team on a certain project, after being dropped out from the previous team, because no one wanted/welcomed you. The team that reluctantly accepted you, gave you a chance since the group members didn't want to put you in a spotlight.

So, you repaid them by taking control of every fucking thing, and changed everything that had been planned out. You expected an unrealistic result. When the deadline was up, the team was incapable to produce a final result, in which you shifted the blame to other team members and took all the credits for yourself.

After all this bullshit, you gained distinction and merits for the project, while all the criticism and bad remarks that are supposed to be shared with among the team members were taken by the other team members.

I suppose, you still think that you're not an asshat, eh? But, seriously, go fuck yourself, you brainless meatbag.





Alright, neither this didn't happened to me nor I did this to others. However, this did happened to a colleague of mine, and I felt pissed in place of the colleague. Perhaps I should've just kept it to myself, but I just feel the need to rant, because that bloody bastard mentioned on the story above truly needs a punch on his/her nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment