Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A new header for '12!

'cause I have nothing better to do now. Took away "censor", but it'll be back in a few days time (I wanna take time to show off my 5 minutes work).

Putting that aside, did you guys support the fight against SOPA? If you don't know what is SOPA (I seriously don't understand how can you not know what SOPA is, it's on the news everywhere!), Google it or read my post on it, links for more information are included in the post. If you haven't sign the petition against it, you should do so by visiting americancensorship.org. It takes less than a minute to sign the petition, so please do support the cause. SOPA will affect everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. So, again, please support the fight against SOPA and spread the news on it.

Anyway, since it's 4 a.m. in the morning, I guess I'd better get some sleep. Night night!




/update: Angels and Airwaves finally have their own Google+ page too! Follow them on Google+ NAO!!

4 comments:

  1. I know you don't play it anymore but...
    http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1509623

    8DDDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THIS. JUST. BLOWS. MY. MIND. AWAY.


      Well, I'm still being banned and I'm lagging far behind many player. T^T

      Delete