Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December term break, slight rest and short term plan for 2 months

It's 19th December this Sunday, and it means... finally, a fucking term break from uni. Since I'm not a GS anymore, I don't have the obligation to log in to Megaten nor it's forums anymore, which means I can follow up what I've missed these few months as much as I want to and catching up life. Getting some breaks from work, etc, I'M TRULY FUCKING FREE NOW!

And I'm actually impressed that I didn't log in to AGE forums for more than 24 hours, talk about breaking my habits, since it's already my habit to log in to AGE forums for at least 2-3 hours per day. And of course, I'd take a dig at faiLegacy again, since I'm in a lulz mood now; moron doesn't know how to appreciate his life, logging in to the forums 24/7 to lick everyone's ass and show everyone how dumb he is... LULZ.

While having possible fun time during this holiday, guess I need to brush up my drawing skills , since my simplified and shaded drawing looks a bit shabby, rough and erm... well, fugly. That's for not using pencils and pen for a long time. And looking forward to possible fun time on Christmas and New Year? Well, hopefully, I don't need to spend a lot since I wanna be a bit cheapskate due to the bloody 'Demons Souls' incident.

Talking about that incident, bloody shop owner lied to me about the regular covers for Demons Souls are sold out, and 4-5 weeks later a regular cover version manage to find it's way on to the damn shelf in the store. Oh... /raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!!! Since I'm fucking picky in collecting games, I actually fork out another huge sum of money to buy it. Therefore, I'm selling off my crap cover version of Demon Souls on 100% perfect condition (fuck, I didn't even have the chance to play it yet) at half price, and if anyone of you reading this would like to get a cheapskate bargain deal, feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me. I'll throw a screen of the cover, maybe in this post soon.

Anyway, after hearing much about Minecraft, I've decided to take a sneak peek at the game, and it actually impresses me. Well, I guess I have reason to quit Megaten soon. It has a nice gameplay and it looks fun, reminds me of simple games and graphics from the '90s. Gonna try it one of these days. Oh... FUCKING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN TIME!

Possibly returning to hometown on 20th and back to my "awesome" house/room the following week. Meanwhile, I should really finish Castlevania asap. Been doing slow progress since I bought it. Resonance of Fate and Demons Souls are in the queue on next to play game.

Sadly, Rufu is moving to another place to stay, so no more lunch/dinner with Rufu and certainly no more shit chats and fun time... *sob* Fuck this... LF> an friend who can be as pakuth'y(?) as Rufu

Well, I guess this is it for now. Oh, yea, before I go off, I wanna show you guys this:



Anyone remember this BGM? If you forget, you might need to flip out your old GBC cartridge and load them up on your GBC... Or maybe you just don't have a GBC, no childhood? Anyways, I'm gonna put a autoplay code so that this video can annoying the fuck out of you guys, while you read my blog (/edit: took the code out since Lori was annoyed by the music... Soz lol). So, this is it. See ya guys another time.




P/S: Ren, STFU pl0x, you went MIA on me for 1.5 year and now you're back, laughing at my sorry ass on Demons Souls. Seriously, fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment