Thursday, December 9, 2010

[Imagine] Gotta love faiLegacy

We know how hard it is to get a dumbass coming by being dumb, but we all know how hard it is to get a smartass coming by trying to be smart.

Presenting you, faiLegacy (since everyone in the damn community calls him by this name, I guess I'd just follow the hype just for teh lulz), a smartassed 15-year-old who thinks he knows everything, and can't stop being a smartass. Well, I'm not really an ass when dissing a smartass, but a smartass who is dumb, and do not realize the fucking fact that he is dumb, and tries to act smart even though he's a dumbass, pisses me off the most.

If it's not bad enough to cap it off with the smartass attitude, we have the motherfucking ass kissing awesomesauce! Being an awesome ass-kisser, he just can't stop kissing everyone's ass, because obvious action is obvious, ass kissing every single GM and GS buys you a direct spot to the GS team, my oh my... Too bad, I realized it too soon, and get him out of my life ASAP (not really, since he is too low life, maybe no life at all to have a friend IRL, and keep stalking the SB 24/7).

I'd love to elaborate on the immaturity of faiLegacy, but I guess it'd be nice to reserve it for another time, while posting over 9000 chatlogs with dumb immaturity shown in them.

Since I'm sure a huge majority of community will fucking love what I'm gonna do next, ta-dah:

[Party] `Shusu: >.> (08:29:11)
[Party] `Shusu: dont attack em (08:29:16)
[Party] `Shusu: Valk off ! (08:29:24)
[Party] SaviorDragon: they dont have beads here (08:30:06)
[Party] LeoHeart: i go grab some mags (08:30:09)
[Party] `Shusu: XDDDD (08:30:37)
[Party] `Shusu: ty for leaving (08:30:45)
[Party] LeoHeart: wth =_= (08:30:55)
[Party] SaviorDragon: lol (08:31:01)
[Party] `Shusu: leo (08:32:27)
[Party] SaviorDragon: im not seeing beads at yagiya (08:32:28)
[Party] `Shusu: u know u cant enter (08:32:31)
[Party] `Shusu: nvm then (08:32:33)
[Party] SaviorDragon: ill go back to babel and get some (08:32:45)
[Party] `Shusu: ty (08:32:53)
[Party] SaviorDragon: np (08:32:57)
[Party] `Shusu: Leo cant enter anyways (08:33:01)
[Party] LeoHeart: ? (08:33:23)
[Party] LeoHeart: i cant enter again? (08:33:27)
[Party] `Shusu: ofc not (08:33:32)
[Party] `Shusu: >.> (08:33:33)
[Party] LeoHeart: :/ (08:33:39)


Doawnload the part of the chatlog HERE!




Dude, oh dude!!!! 'Sup, dewd, I herd you liek Mags, so I port out of teh instance to get some Mags, while you Mags teh instance, so I can fuck myself up, while you Mags teh instance. (I know it's an inappropriate usage of the meme, but fuck that, I did it for teh lulz)

I love having connections everywhere, chatlogs in game and SB are fucking easy to obtain. Therefore, the next time you wanna act smart, try to think using your brain, instead of using your ass. It fucking stinks by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment