Saturday, December 11, 2010

[Imagine] LF> a good and solid reason to resign from the GS team, and quiting the game

Yep, guys. I'm planning to leave GS team and Megaten maybe in 1 to 3 months time when I sorted everything out, once and for all. You might think I'm /ragequtting because of the faiLegacy crap, but no. I actually did plan this out after a month I became a GS. Many players knew about this, such as Mem (hope to grope her bewbs once more before I really leave), Vince and a few others. Most who knew this was coming, asked me to stay for their own reasons.

There are many reasons which made me come up with this decision: a person I trust a lot in the GS team being kicked out for no apparent reason, morons (I'm not pointing any fingers, figure out yourself) in community can stop being dumb, classless and immature, having shite attitude and doing screwed-up things are what I cannot bear to see; a fucked-up situation getting more fucked-up in Megaten. Don't misunderstand me, I do love the game and the community a lot. However, with this shit going on, I doubt I can keep playing on, being ignorant about shit going on, etc. This coupled up with my attitude of being brutally honest will definitely cost me one of these days (LF> Royce, Indi, Shiki, Kenji, etc to convince me being honest will not cost you in this game). When I dislike something or something being done, I can be very direct and honest about it, which means, it can turn ugly when I start smashing the keyboard. I'm very proud of my honesty, because it gives me the rights to show anyone a nice middle finger with a nice "FUCK YOU" whenever I dislike what's going on.

As a GS, I had to keep lots of things in my mind. I can't be honest on lots of things. Even though I knew there's something wrong and I should really do something about it, I can't; I can't afford to be honest, because it will offend anyone who was being told the truth and this includes anyone in the community from the regular players to the authorities. It does make me think that the fucking community has lots of users not understanding the phrase: "Truth hurts, but it's for the best". Being honest in Megaten mean to offend a lot of users in Megaten. Being able to stay alive in this community means to keep ass kissing everyone, and pleasing everyone is not one thing I like to do. The game is not giving me any apparent benefits. Fuck green tag and golden tag, I don't fucking need them. I don't need respect from others by being a GS. Free AP as a GS? Seriously, you can really go fuck yourself. No one really need the free AP, unless you're a poor bastard or a kid who keeps begging his/her parents for money to play this "F2P" game. For fuck sake, I can even earn 10 times more than what I receive per month, it doesn't even justify why should I contribute and work hard to make the community better. I did it simply because I love the community, and that's it. It's a community I invested in, a community I bonded with, and a community I've grown to be a part of. I put lots of hope for the game and the community to be better, but I can't really see anything getting better. It does make me think that, all the others who left the game were right all along, I might as well leave this game soon.

It makes me kinda heartbroken to see this happening in Megaten since I played this game for around 3 years and I put a lot of effort in this game. I made sure I knew the game mechanics, building up my characters the hard way, building up relationships with many players I love and respect and being able to play along with different players and people. I cherish many moments in this game: from Kenz bringing me back to this game and joining Daemonum, parting with Kenz and Kiel, joining Aspire and being able to meet awesome dewds in Aspire, joining Agito and have lots of fun with my friends in Agito, being a GS and being able to help out lots of other players, also meeting with tons of great friends in Megaten. These are 3 full years of memories, experiences I had in Megaten.

I seriously doubt any changes will be made to make this situation brighter, and I almost lost hope in the game and the community. Well... Everything has an ending right? I think it's time for mine to end. I have little joy and fond memory left in this game. I hope to keep at least some good impression of the community before I leave. I love Megaten and the players, but it's almost time to end it all. It's almost time to say farewell to Megaten.

LF> something to give me the full determination to walk away




/edit: since someone has time to stalk this blog for teh lulz, someone just decided to kill me off right away (kicking me out from the GS team). Well, it does save my time and effort. Now, to sort out my exit from Megaten and maybe if I'm in a good mood, we'll play around with the e-mail containing the reason why I was kicked from the team... shall we? We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment