Sunday, December 12, 2010

[Imagine] Kill a person, just because he/she is being honest

Yea, because once a person starts to sprout more truths, you can't really control the damage deal to you. So, in order to keep me in silence, someone actually took the initiative to behead me first, before I can sort out anything I promised to the community and officially hand up my resignation letter. I doubt I'd give a shit about that, and since this is my blog, I'm free to write any shit in here, though I've actually fulfilled the rules of keeping the contents of meeting, etc confidential (I'll elaborate later in this post).

Presenting you, the execution of bunnydaisuki/Aki:

[TICKET #4866119]

Greetings,

This is an automatic response to your request. We have received your email support request, and your ticket number is [Request Tracker (RT) #4866119]. There is no need to reply to this message right now. Our support staff will process your ticket within 48 hours.

Please use the request number if you need to refer to this problem. Please include the string:

[Request Tracker (RT) #4866119]

in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. To do so, you may reply to this message.

If you have created this ticket via email, and have not used the web based form on our site, it must be manually sorted, and this can cause a delay. If you wish to avoid this delay, please go here: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact

Thank you,

Aeria Games Support Team

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello bunnydaisuki,

This is an official notice from the MegaTen Staff regarding your status
as a MegaTen GS. We regret to inform you that we are removing you from
the GS team.

This is due to recent public statements you have made that have been
brought to our attention. Your posting of chat logs with GS Dojan5 is a
beach of our confidentiality clause, and we are concerned by your
attitude toward him and the rest of the GS/GM program.

It is important for Game Sages to stay calm at all times, even when
dealing with frustrating situations. We feel that your comments about
iLegacy qualify as harassment, or even a threat, and we have a zero
tolerance policy with this behavior and our Game Sage team.

The Game Sage team is expected to represent Aeria in the best possible
light, and all of these rules have been outlined in all of the GS
documentation and guidelines in the forums. The qualifications for all
GSes are listed here: http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=28997

We appreciate all that you have done as a GS, and thank you for all of
your contributions to the team. We hope that you will continue to
support and assist the community as you have been.

If you have any questions regarding our decision, please reply to this
email.

Best regards,
Team MegaTen


So, I've been kicked out from the GS team, because 1) I posted a "confidential" chat between me and Dojan on my blog, 2) I have an attitude problem against Dojan and the rest of the GSes, 3) I harassed and threatened faiLegacy. Though I'm not interested to reply to that mail to defend myself, I'd like to have a lulz time with this e-mail.

  1. Regarding the chatlogs between me and Dojan I've posted up here. I'd like to ask which part of this conversation is confidential? This chat between both of us, is a GS receiving complain from a regular user trying to give "advice" to another GS who's being complained. So, which part of the chat is confidential? Dojan telling me I'm targeting faiLegacy? Dojan telling I'm being hostile? Or Dojan telling me to watch my words? Well, maybe I'm a dumb fuck who doesn't know how to read.

    Which this actually leads me to... Another 16 year old kid just lost his balls once he saw my post criticizing him in his use to words and making a fool out of him by using his advice.


  2. Regarding on my attitude on Dojan and the rest of the GSes... Well, I lol'd? Because, as far as I'm concerned, being myself in my personal blog =/= attacking him up front, which leads me to, Dojan, stop stalking my blog and act like a fucking pussy. I'm not surprised you're reading my personal blog and got so pissed at my posts that you came in your pants, thus running to the GMs and convince them I'm acting hostile to you too. I want to tell you, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, as long I know how to watch my words on the forums, in-game and YIM... Heck, the last time I try to check the post I made on faiLegacy, I seriously can't find the part where I start to actually screw you up. Oh? Vulgar words and sarcastic comments? Please read my blog, and tell me are there any posts in this blog lacked the word "FUCK", because I like to have it in all my posts and I love being sarcastic in my own personal blog. And I double checked again and again, I wonder when did I screw the other GSes up? I think by not screwing them, I'm being hostile to them, eh? Alright then, since you've requested it, no more chattings with Zeth, Zeit, Tifa, Justin, DB, Andy, NAme, Emi, etc again. The next time when they nudge me, I'll just throw a "FUCK YOU". Which leads me to this point: dickless stalker is dickless. If you don't like the content in my blog, tits or GTFO.


  3. Regarding harassment + threats. Well, that kinda made me speechless... So, me calling faiLegacy, faiLegacy is consider a harassment, isn't it? Well, apparently, all of you didn't attend any schools, I can safely assume that. Because, in back in high school, I had tons of nicknames, and some of them a pretty awesome and I do remember a certain fAilki back then, but that's another story. Apparently, 15-year-olds nowadays can't take a small tease up to their guts, which actually leads me to another point: if I'm a 15-year-old and I have no balls to take a small tease or being given a dumb nickname, I should start BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWING and ask the adults to step out and screw everyone up. Well, I think it's pretty appropriate to do so, since I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

    Next, regarding threats. Well, well, well... I've been wanting to say this for quite sometime and I believe this is a suitable time to say this. YOU are on the internet, so please do keep your identity and infos safely in check. Apparently, I'm being blamed for revealing a minor info (in this case, the real name) of a dumb 15-year-old on my personal blog, because he doesn't know the internet is actually a fuck-up place. Since this is the fucking internet, do remember you're bound to meet motherfuckers who have the intentions of using your info for shit purposes. Therefore, learn how to secure your infos on the net. If you want to 100% make sure no one can gain access to you infos, simply just stop going online, and if you still want to go online, yet you can't handle any shit, GTFO from the bloody internet. For your information, there are 6 words on the internet that can make my time finding you infos easier. I'll introduce you to my friend, GOO-"motherfucking"-GLE. He does all my dirty job, from checking your real name, your address, your phone number and most importantly, he gives me everything I need to screw your life up badly. However, I'm not interested in screwing up a 15-year-old, because sooner or later, if he's still being dumb on the internet, someone will still cumdump in his butthole, making him shout "srs butthurt".

    Now, let me elaborate more on the post, since I believe whoever read my post on faiLegacy must be dumb enough to think it's a harassment to a poor 15-year-old kid (fuck me, I've been using this phrase for over 9000 times). I need some convincing on myself, because asking a kid to MAN THE FUCK UP = I'm harassing him. inb4, I even posted up 1 small chatlog to show immature this moron can be. Well, I guess I should say this again, MAN THE FUCK UP, faiLegacy, because he needed it. Secondly, this is the internet, and most importantly, this is my personal blog, I'm free to write whatever I want and whatever I like to (still I know how to keep confidential stuff out from my blog). If you don't like the contents in my blog, I'd like to ask you to please FUCK OFF and stop being a crybaby. Do realize I know to keep my mouth shut in the forums, SB and in-game, but do fucking realize, this blog has no concern and any connection to AGE. By giving me the above reason, whoever wrote the e-mail can be safely assumed as a dumbass. The fact I love to take a dig on whatever I think is lulz does not justify your reason. If expressing your opinion in your personal blog is now a crime, I think let's just change the name of internet to dummynet, because only dummies who sit quietly and keep every shit to themselves are allowed on the net. This made me wonder, why the fuck I wasn't being complained of harassing Kain, Crowvo and Chattra here? Why didn't I get fired for writing these controversial posts? Or perhaps the possibilities of being expelled from the university for writing these posts to screw other students? Let's make it funnier, Steve Jobs should send me a e-mail asking me to STFU for writing out an honest opinion on Mac.

    Well, maybe it's due to the nature of this blog, containing over 9000 vulgar words. Do understand this is my blog, and again, I can write whatever I like, and I like to include words like FUCK, COCK and DICK, because I'm motherfucking ghey, dumbass. I love to add a bit spice to the contents of this blog which includes a certain "FUCK YOU' and those who read them have the decision to keep or not to keep reading. If you can't take it, again, either MAN THE FUCK UP or GTFO. Again, I'd like to stress, this blog has no connection with AGE and it's a private blog; I'm not inviting anyone to read it and you're stupid if you're BAAAAAAAAAAAWING over this "harassment". You came in willingly, so go out with an open chest, instead of making yourself look like a dickless dumbass.

    However, this does not even justify I'm harassing/threatening faiLegacy on AGE forums and games, since I usually ignore him totally, unless I'm needed for help... Well, so much for personal blog stalker, eh?


  4. ...And all of these leads me to... Why the fuck I was being targeted for this incident which apparently no one gives a shit about? Mainly due to the nature of humans love to have their ass kissed by dumbasses, and we all know faiLegacy loooooooooooooove to kiss everyone's ass (maybe it's a fetish?). Which also lead me to this question, why the fuck Dojan even care to defend faiLegacy, but he didn't defend these poor bastards mentioned in this post? Well, we all know faiLegacy is gay for Dojan and kissing Dojan's ass is part of his daily routine. I doubt I need throw any screenshot or chatlog to prove this point. Well, just for the lulz, why didn't Dojan report this incident to any GMs?


    He was online and chatting when faiLegacy admitted he actually multi-client and normally, when a user admitted he/she multi-client, he/she will receive an instant perma-ban, which maybe I'm a bit delusional, because I still can see faiLegacy on SB everyday. Favoritism? Anyone? Kiss Dojan's ass and everything will be alright.

    In my sad case, I believe Dojan can't take my honest thoughts and lulz ensued in the end. Well, I still wanna take a dig at Dojan, we are NOT Aeria representatives, we are NOT working for Aeria and we DO NOT receive any paychecks from Aeria which makes us regular users just like everyone out there; we are only volunteers (or maybe in my case, used to be).



tl;dr - lulz reasoning is lulz, I lol'd and rofl'd over 9000 times.



P/S: whoever wrote the e-mail needs to check his/her spelling or maybe learn some English; it's breach, not beach, dumbass. inb4, "QQ you has moar typo in you are blog desu". Erm... The e-mail is supposed to be an official e-mail, isn't it? I think it is more important than this worthless blog, and I seriously don't give a shit.


/notes: I'll update this post time to time, since I believe drama doesn't end easily.

8 comments:

  1. I love you for this, this is amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aeria never had any regards towards people who really loves this game, they lost most older players fans, banned people who tried to talk about serious problems, and finally demote one of the rare GS who actually does its job. For them megaten community is just here for their own ego whoever kiss their ass is white like snow but if you're trying to clean the shit they spreaded they'll just remove you, as simple as that, it's really sad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to quote Dojan just for teh lulz:

    "Dojan5: I've worked pretty hard to get rid of this "all sages do is afk dem b useless" rumour[6:43pm]"


    Shit... He tries to preserve the integrity and image of "Aeria" and the GS team by not AFK'ing LOL. Well, I can also safely assume that Dojan works his ass the most to make the community a better place, because he's the best GS in the whole GS team. Oh, and by working his ass off, I meant by sucking everyone's ass.

    If anyone can prove I'm wrong about Dojan is the best GS on Megaten, I'll... erm... I'll stop thinking about bewbs, for 1 minute. Come on, I'm a man, what you expect me to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dojan is a fucking asshole, he knows he is doing bad and thats why he targets the only guy with guts enough to say him -You suck- in his face. And when Snakeman tells you that guy is a fucking moron, be sure he is, coz I have 2 kodamas and Im fucking snakeman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry, but I beg to differ, Snakeman. I seriously doubt Dojan knows how hypocrite or let's just say fucked up he is. Added with his ridiculously hig self esteem, ass kissing ability and stupidness, I can safely assume he is incurable. Let me prove my point by quoting the almighty Dojan again:

    "Dojan5: Do remember that whatever action we alone make reflects on peoples view of the entire sage team -and- Aeria. Like it or not, we are Aeria representatives.[6:33pm]"

    GS =/= Aeria representatives. Only 16-year-old immature kids will have these thoughts. It's somewhat like the scenario of a voluntary policeman who is too self-centered that he/she has the delusion of he/she is in fact a real policeman, instead of just a regular volunteer.

    Like it or not, Snakeman, one of these days, I bet Aeria will ban the fuck out of you and your Kodamas, and the next thing is, they'll motherfucking ban the whole resident in H3, because they think they are more awesome than you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will I have to watch my language on my blog too~? :x Even tho I don't update it much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erm... No, unless you're in a position as I am. Aeria have no reason to ban someone who say anything "bad" about them anywhere on the internet, except for AGE forums, that's why we have Royce, Indi, Kenji, etc. in the ban list.

    While they don't ban you for writing something "bad" about them on your blog, if they do find out, they'll start to pick you out on purpose and you chances to get benefits or position, such as GS post will be greatly reduced.

    ReplyDelete