Monday, February 7, 2011

Headache during holiday?

Can't believe I'm having such a bad headache during this holiday week. Freaking headache is killing me, can't concentrate in anything I wanted to do (inb4, QQ, you're writing this post LOL). Thought that I could shrug the minor headache off yesterday, but it became worse... I think I gotta get some medicine or else it's gonna kill me. It's giving me the feeling this holiday is gonna end in a shitty way...

Anyways, I've been playing browser-based games again recently, Facebook games... Alright! I admit it, I'm playing those games from Playfish, dammit. I'm kinda sick of committing myself to MMORPGs again, so I've decided to play some games on Facebook to relax. Thanks to my young cousin, I'm now playing EA SPORTS: FIFA Superstar. It's a pretty simple game and doesn't require much time, so I've decided to give it a go. Besides, 30 minutes per day wouldn't hurt much, eh?

...And I'm playing Pet Society... AGAIN... (-1000 man points for being a faggot, again, kthxbai) I have to admit the game is either for kids, girls or faggot. Unfortunately, I kinda like my pet in the game, and he looks pretty awesome (maybe?). Besides, it helps me use some parts of my brain... At least, I guess when I decorate my pet's house. Blargh... So much for excuses. I'll just drop a few screens here and let 'em do the talking. Presenting you, KIMCHI:





Isn't KIMCHI awesome? Pinkish squarish like a... Wait a minute... Yes, you fucking got it!! The bunny design I always used was inspired from KIMCHI. Damn, I love KIMCHI.

pr0tip: don't piss him off, he bites.



Quote of the day: "I still can read Japanese, enough for me to indulge myself Hentai's".
^ My nephew thinks it's awesome. Added 200 LULZ points.

9 comments:

  1. creepyobsessednephewFebruary 8, 2011 at 12:42 AM

    This post is to check if your headache is gone.

    -willnotuseYIM-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doggy looks stoned.
    Aaaaaaaaaand... /QQ
    You're not the man I thought you were!
    /dramatic exit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nephew: Minor headache still stuck in my head. I think another good sleep tonight, I'll be alright.



    @Michi: Does it look like a doggy? I thought it's more like a bunny...

    Come on, don't run away just because I'm playing Pet Society... It's actually better than some game that will eventually force you to buy in game credits using your money and throw you back with a poor management of the game and a majority of dumbasses in the community. Gotta love mah KIMCHI!!!

    p/s: I've been trolling since ages ago, lulz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. creepyobsessednephewFebruary 8, 2011 at 6:07 PM

    I'm quite sure I still have a Pet Society... pet.

    Yeah. Wait, lemme dig it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure? I didn't see any on your FB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. creepyobsessednephewFebruary 8, 2011 at 10:27 PM

    http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/mirrorenn/Private/reni.jpg

    http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/mirrorenn/Private/reni2.jpg

    Yep. Here she is. Her name is Reni and she's my version of the Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.

    Now why is she named Reni, right?

    Well, I made her when I was still in a "relationship" with Lani(a.k.a. Mandikiri)(you have no stalkers in this blog, except for me, right?) Blah, blah. Japanese of Lani is Rani but that sucks so Reni it is(and interestingly enough, that's also a pet version or Renn).

    Anywaaaay, there goes the story of my fail lovelife. Now tell me again to never fall for people over the INTARWEBZ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Owh, right... I think I saw that on my list now.

    ...and you can't be really sure about stalkers on my blog, I don't really waste my time checking IP per IP, it'll be kinda frustrating to do so, unless I have a good reason to do so.

    Anyways, online dating is erh... not appealing to me, I guess it always fails, in a way or another.

    ReplyDelete
  8. creepyobsessednephewFebruary 9, 2011 at 2:49 PM

    Woah. The sepia background calms the eyes.

    KEEP. IT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's what I thought, and I intend to keep it this way. Unless I have extra time to make a new wallpaper based on this current wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete