Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lecturer, if only one could act like one

As if today didn't start in a shitty way (everyday is shitty to me), there was a power cut this fucking morning that made me unable to work on my fucking PC. Adding on the heat effect, I decided to have my lunch earlier to find out my favorite chicken stall is closed. In the end, I ended up eating my lunch somewhere else and reaching the university one hour earlier.

Of course, shit doesn't stop there. During the critique session, my mood board was rejected right away by the lecturer, which left lol'd at myself. That's alright, I thought, since I can always redo the crap. The lecturer gave me a pissed off face and told me to redo the damn mood board right away with web references at she expected me to pass them to her by the end of the class, or else she'll sit at my side like a baby sitter until I pass the mood board up. Sure, I don't mind.

I went right off doing a Google search on the topic, and she didn't fail to annoy me every 30 minutes by my inability to produce a decent reference and a mood board. Well, I'd actually tell her that it's not easy for me to produce the results quickly, since:
  1. I'm not a girl, don't expect me to find stuff on a girl topic quickly
  2. You can save me the time by choosing my other choices for the website.

I'm not a genius by all means and I'm not a faggot, I don't do feminine stuff, unless I'm really forced to do so. Lucky me, apparently everyone in the whole group did a shitty job, which caused her face to look shittier than before.

Since she made my job easier by giving me a link to sample sites, I figured I'd just follow her instruction just to please her. Still, the sample images I gathered seems to lack what she wanted, and she keep saying everything's not relevant. Again, fine by me, I will just keep gathering until she's pleased.

When the class ended, I thought might as well just keep continuing on what I'm doing, since I'm not in a rush and I'll only go home 1-2 hour later. Apparently, someone was frustrated like a monkey lost it's banana and she sat by my side, complaining lots of crap as if she wanted me to give her a bitch slap. I wouldn't mind, but I'm not in the mood to retaliate. I left her rumbling about me and I just smiled and did the mood board as she instructed. I lol'd at the fact that she was the one who wanted to stay until I handed up my moodboard, and yet, she put on a shit face in front of me.

She kept repeating a few questions that made me chuckled.
  • Do you like studying design?

    Erm... Isn't it obvious that I don't? To be honest, I'd rather study how to be a billionaire. Too bad, there are no courses such as that so I guess I'll just take what I can.

  • Do you want to be a designer?

    No, if possible, no. I'd rather be Bill Gates' son. In that case, I can stay at home and sleep all day, without the need of worrying my income. I don't even need to be Bill Gates' son to stay alive, I don't spend much for starters and I don't waste my money on unnecessary things.

  • Do you want fail this subject?

    Perhaps, no, since I'd rather not having you insulting my intelligence by asking me obvious questions that can be answered by obvious answers, because I don't want to be a designer by studying in a design-majored university LOLOLOLOL, for another term.


Some of you might throw me the "LOL AKI, WHY YOU NO SCREW HER BACK, YOU PR0 WHAT!". It's easy to lose my temper in this situation, since I'm pretty sure she doesn't understand the true meaning of lecturer and university. Now, if she were to be a lecturer, she won't really give a shit about me, unless I asked her to, instead of being a primary school teacher acting pissed and dissing the fuck out of a student who pays part of her salary. Do note that, I'm paying my fees, I do whatever I like and you can't fucking stop me. In other words, it's my money, unless you can get the money with force, which in respond I'll beat the shit out of you, ensuring you won't be able to speak or write after the beatings before robbing you in return and handing you to the police. In a short summary, fuck you. Most of the dumb so-called lecturers in my university do not understand how it work in university: students are supposed to be independent; if they fucked themselves up, let them be, unless they needed help and they actually asked you for help.

Why didn't I screwed her when she's actually asking for it? 5 simple reasons to this question:
  • I'm really not in the mood for it, I still have the fucking headache and it's really trying kill me.
  • I want my bloody certificate, not an expel from the university (do notice people tend to misuse their authority
    /example: Aeria and their bunch of hypocritical GMs and GSes, maybe except for a few of' 'em).
  • She has a vagina, I have a dick, I'm compelled by my principles of not screwing the fuck out of a woman directly, and yes, I'm being sexist by exclaiming this statement. Go ahead and suck my dick.
  • Retaliating to her remarks will render me being no different than her.
  • If I really retaliate she'll have a huge fist mark on her face.
Maybe some of you might say I do not have the guts to do so in the university, but unfortunately, three lecturers had the enjoyment of watching me going /RAGE in front of them and another 40 students. Yes, you didn't misread. I actually did it during my first term in the university, when I actually shouted loudly at the dumbass with the following insult for not asking any permission before viewing my artwork (note how trivial the matter is and this gives an impression on how bad my temper is):
"You motherfucking cunt. Are you asking me to beat the fuck up of you now? Fine, I'll give you a choice, either in the hall in front of everyone or at the hallway, fucking choose now or I'll ensure you that I'll smash your balls. Fucking penis-filled cunt."
Yes, I remembered the exact words I used (but in a different language), because I knew that I shouldn't do what I did to the poor fella. That fellow coursemate of mine ended up beaten by yours truly and failed the whole term, because he was afraid to attend the lectures. What's hilarious about this was the fact that no one actually have the balls to stop me from beating the poor guy up, that includes the lecturers and no one tried to calm me down. What's more hilarious was one of the lecturer actually remember about that incident and told me about it when I met him a few months back (he told me he actually didn't know what should he do when I suddenly shouted). I bet the lecturers or any fellow coursemates might still remember how pissed I was back then.

I'm not afraid to punch someone, it's just a matter of do I want and do I have a reason to do so. And that was the first and the last time I got myself screwing someone up either physically or verbally in the university.

Back to topic, I would really like to ignore most of the lecturers in my university. I'd reason it, but if I were to write it out, it's somewhat like ripping off someone's pride, making them look like a bunch of clowns. I don't actually dislike all the lecturers, I like some of the lecturers too. Lecturers who has my respect has achieved either one or all of the mentioned points below:
  • Those with dicks, real dicks. Not those faggots' dicks.
  • Those with degree, majoring in Multimedia Design/Advertising/Animation/any courses in IT/or every damn thing.
  • Those who have common sense.
  • Those who actually helped me out, without being a bitch.
  • Those who agree Mac sucks, big time.
  • Those who are generally much more awesome than I am.
  • Those who have either less or more than 3 short words as their name.
  • Those who are a fighting shaolin monk, especially the one with the name, Jordan (fuck, zombiegecko pawns everyone's ass, even my ass will not be spared)
  • winRARs.
  • Those who fulfilled one or all points mentioned above or in special case.

If you think I only favor male lecturers by putting the first point above, you're pretty much wrong, because there are quite a lot of female lecturers who are much more awesome than their counterparts.

However, I'd appreciate if one working as a lecturer do really act as one. (/note: Jordan is a pretty nice example)

I'll bet $10, dumbasses will get more pissed and act like a bunghole when they read this post. Don't worry, I'm sucking it all up, because I knew it'll certainly happen, sooner or later.





/blog edit: added Chatbox due to constant nagging from a few friends and partly my reluctance of signing into any of the IMs in the university

/related to Imagine and the world: seems that people are becoming more and more like a fucktard as the days go on, wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment