Saturday, February 5, 2011

[Imagine] Making dumb decisions

I hope this will be my last post on Imagine, since I'm quiting it 100%. The reason I'm writing this is:
  1. I have nothing better to do,
  2. I'm disappointed at some dumb, yet hypocritical decision made by the GMs,
  3. Helping Shiki spreading out the dumbness.

Before I'm starting, please use your brain to read this post instead of your ass. I've got shit such as, "LOL, BUNNY, YOU ARE STILL ANGRY AT YOU BEING KICK FROM GS POSITION, FUCK YOU, SHIT SHIT SHIT, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" on my mail. If you're gonna use your ass, please go and suck you own dick and fuck off.


Now, unless you're living under a shell, you should know drama has been flying off everywhere since a (/maybe + 1/2) year ago. Bla, bla, bla and most of the doramaz can be found on Fifi's blog. I'll skip the doramaz which leads to me being kicked out from the team, since I've explained most of the things over 9000 times and I've already made a post specially for it.


Fast forward a few weeks, and poof, we have Indi getting temp (I think so?) ban and Fifi's dump being forced to pull down. I'm not gonna elaborate on that much since you all can find the details on here, here, here and here. Isn't double standards' a pretty kewl guy now?


Next, the kicking of NAme as a GS. I actually laugh at this, they are basically kicking out a senior GS (taking out DB, Tifa and mms who doesn't do anything from the list) who actually made efforts to log into the game, interact with the players and help out in the forums. Looking at the reasons, it made me laugh more. I'll dissect the reasons just for the lulz:
  • The GMs tried to contact NAme a few times, but they didn't manage to get to him.
    Dumbass elaboration: NAme stayed invisible in YIM and we can't send any message to him; it is not professional to do so.

    How I lol'd to this: If you want to act professional in this, send NAme an e-mail, dumbass. Being professional in your work = e-mail to colleagues, clients, etc. If you are being serious in this, you don't use IM such as YIM, MSN, AIM and etc. to communicate, an e-mail is the professional way. Then again, if you can't get to NAme via YIM, is sending an e-mail so hard if it is so urgent? Back to professionalism, I'd lol'd hard during meetings where everyone talked shit, writing emoticons all over the place, acting cute like an attention whore instead of discussing important issues. A meeting which can be shorten down to less than 30 minutes was dragged to 1 hour for no reason. Yet, no GM did anything to stay on topic when everyone started to go off the topic. Professionalism? Anyone? More like hypocrite, eh?

  • NAme is not representing Aeria and the GMs in a good way.
    Dumbass elaboration: NAme is being an ass towards the users. Thus, NAme is not representing Aeria and the GM team in a way we wanted him to.

    How I lol'd to this: When I saw this I actually laugh to the point I pissed the whole floor in my room. I'd like to remind the GM who said this, GS = community volunteer, which means, a GS is still a regular player which represent the community and only the GS team. A GS don't work for Aeria. Thus, a GS doesn't represent Aeria. A GS doesn't represent the GM team, because both are different matters, since GMs are employees of Aeria to manage the game, while GSes are being chose to represent the community and carry out certain duties handed out by the GMs, but do no carry the image of the GMs. GMs are the ones who carry the image of Aeria and every single shit they do will make Aeria look shittier. At this point, I understand why Dojan manage to write out such idiotic statements.

  • NAme is being complained by various users and has issues with many users.
    Dumbass elaboration: NAme is a huge ass to all the users, he trolls the users and posting weird, but funny images to share laughter with everyone is certainly a bad influence to everyone.

    How I lol'd to this: To make NAme react to a troll is kinda hard sometimes, because NAme has this "I don't give a fuck" attitude which I greatly admire. My troll resistance is kinda low and I'll go /RAGE without warning, whereas NAme just shut his mouth up listening to all the shit and vent it all on other places. What made me laughed more was the fact that dumbasses said posting up funny images to share them with everyone is a misconduct. pr0tip: go to SB, sit there for 24 hours, see how many funny images are posted on SB, and go ahead chop off your balls, thinking that they are all offensive. Welcome to the fucking internet, like what you've said.

  • NAme is being an ass towards the GS team.
    Dumbass elaboration: NAme is not being friendly with a certain GS and he is making a huge fuss out of it. Being unfriendly with one person will cause problems in the team, so we'll just kick NAme.

    How I lol'd to this: As far as I know, NAme doesn't give a shit about the other GS, it was the other GS who was backstabbing him the whole time, making a huge fuss, saying that NAme is not fit to be a GS, he's lazy, etc. Which made me wonder, do you guys get the facts straight before passing a judgment? So, someone who keeps kissing your asses is always correct, while someone who keeps quiet and doesn't give a shit about anything as long as everything's ok is wrong? Before firing/kicking someone from a group, if I am the leader, I'd make consideration about the effort the members put in, not the bullshit ass-kissing they slap on your face.
I know you guys will say, "hey, bunny, but teh GMs is working hard to make sure everything is working in order and it's a tough job for them to do all those things". Well, tell me how many shit they've corrected and how many bullshit bugs there are in the game. I'm not gonna pursue on this issue, you can go check Fifi's blog, I'm sure there are tons of bugs waiting for you to read. If you can't get a game working correctly 24/7, at least make an effort in customer service. We are your customers, be fair to us, don't treat us like a bunch of kindergarten dumbass kids who don't know ABC. If you think it's tough and you're gonna using that as an excuse, resign from your job. Every job is tough. Half working and studying is tough. I complained about the workload sometimes, but still I have to give 100% on my work and studies. Giving a constant excuse about how hard it is to complete these things, instead of doing what you can to make the results of your work perfect is a fucking lazy shit excuse. Think about it.


Next, we have teh Shiki temp ban fun. Shiki's first temp ban, I can't say much on this since it's partly Shiki's fault for being a douche (more like saying a bluntly honest statement at your face), but it's still pretty harsh to just throw a temp ban on Shiki for just posting that two lines when any GM can just delete the post easily. A warning should be sufficient to not to repeat it again.

Shiki's second temp ban, I /facepalmed so hard that my nose nearly broke from my own slap. It's so clear that Shiki is being targeted and every move he made will be used against him. Shiki made a joke, and to be honest the joke wasn't even offensive to most, I would even laugh along with the others on that joke. If this is offensive, what about the over 9000 same kind of joke made on SB? I bet all the users who made the same jokes should be given out a temp ban too, am I right? Go ahead and ask Fifi for all the logs, I'd be surprise if you can't find some post similar to Shiki's. "sex" is a fucking common word, everyone says it. For fuck sake, don't fucking deny that you never used "sex" in your sentence. "sex" as in gender? Fucking moron? "sex" as in getting laid/scored a guy/chick? Come on, don't tell me you never had sex? I don't think I need to further elaborate since, Shiki has already save me the job on this bullshit, refer to this.


I'm honestly disappointed with these dumb decisions made by the GMs recently. I'd dig more, but the more I dig, the higher the chances I'd get an heart attack.

"aeria y u no success?"

5 comments:

  1. creepyobsessednephewFebruary 5, 2011 at 11:24 PM

    I take offense to you "Come on, don't tell me you have never had sex?" comment. >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, some people might not have sex... But, eventually will have sex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao, good advice on team management is good, but since it came from someone who has a point it will therefore be ignored as always.

    Ps. Will be sad to see you go. :<
    Keep trolling, keeps you young.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May your future prospects be fruitful. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. Yah GM's don't do shirt. My Diaspora/Shiva/vishnu acc because for a "strange account activity" LOL I've spent like $7k IRL $_$ on that acc to get complete gears/tarts/SS/Full mode on all char weps/8 rank rebs on all the demons. LoL. It's been 2 weeks since I've sent the RT lmao and this all means that I gotta start the whole thing over again? AERIAL DOES SUCK AND EVERYONE WHO LIKES THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AGREES WITH ALL THEIR SHIT IS JUST A FUCKEN DUMB CROCK DICK. Lol everything u said about aeria is true Syu, ill miss u, it was nice knowing Yah.

    ReplyDelete