Monday, January 31, 2011

This song keeps repeating itself in my head

I was correcting my script the whole night and I'm already awake for more than 24 hours. My damn eyes hurt like shit and I feel like having a nap, but I still have some scripting to do. What's makes the situation worse is this freaking song keeps looping in my head:



Someone sent me this song yesterday and it's still playing in my fucking head, I seriously can't get it out from my head. I can't believe I even linked the damn .mp3 to the script causing massive lulz when I tried to publish it. Hopefully, I won't have the damn flash ended up as Megaman getting his ass kicked by Airman...

Geez... I'm so high right now, singing to this damn song, nodding my head like a dumbass.

LF> someone to do my work, dammit!


--------------

Remind me why the hell I hate univerity... It's fucking holiday for the next 5 days and the assignments and projects are doubled.



"YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, LISA!!"

9 comments:

  1. creepyobsessednephewJanuary 31, 2011 at 7:16 PM

    AIRMAN. WILL. NEVER. DIE.

    especially in your head.

    Have you heard "Omoide wa Okkusenman?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. creepyobsessednephewJanuary 31, 2011 at 7:18 PM

    Which reminds me that I have a solo(group really but I'm only one so...) report to do about cognitive and socioemotional development and I have no idea where to start in this book.

    Oh, it's half a book long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. creepyobsessednephewJanuary 31, 2011 at 7:30 PM

    Triple posting:

    I'm getting the same testosterone-filled reaction har.

    It seems that I can actually do my report now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I doubt I've heard that song, but I'll try checking it on the net.

    I only manage to get some sleep after 35 hours... >.>

    ReplyDelete
  5. creepyobsessednephewFebruary 3, 2011 at 9:28 PM

    Something funny happened to me today.

    As I was walking in campus while listening to this song(specifically, the song was already at the second refrain), a leaf fell in front of me and hit my face.

    "I just can't seem to dodge those leaves."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll tell you one thing, we just can't seem to dodge air... T^T

    ReplyDelete
  7. creepyobsessednephewFebruary 5, 2011 at 3:11 PM

    Damn it. That is SOOOOOO true.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahahahaha... I pissed my pants laughing at ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. creepyobsessednephewFebruary 5, 2011 at 6:46 PM

    I am obliged to say "TMITYVM." Whatever, I just realized that I can't beat Airman IRL.

    Nor can I beat Aquawoman. D:

    ReplyDelete