Tuesday, January 4, 2011

B> new memory for my brain; end of holiday

So, today's the second day of the new term for my university and boo-hoo, I manage to fucking oversleep again. I picked up my phone to realize it was already 10 a.m. and my course was supposed to start at 10.30 a.m. I jumped right into the bathroom, took a quick shower, dress myself up as fast as I can and ran to the university as fast as I can.

I reached the hall around 10.35 a.m. Lucky for me, lecturer was having some stupid problems with his laptop. I walked to the back row of the hall and took a seat (late motherfuckers sit at the back of the hall) only to have this following conversation:

Some dude who apparently knew who I am: Yo, wassup!
*stares at him for a minute*
Me: Yosh, morning.
Dude: Dude, cut your hair?
*scratches head*
Me: Err... yea... Erm... Who are... you? Again?
*the dude stares at me for awhile, and his face shows a certain disappointment and irritation*
Me: Wut?
*dude points a middle finger to me*
Me: Wuuuuut!?


...Erm... Okay... Apparently, this fella have the nerves to show me a middle finger which is a common gesture among me and my friends, I think he's somehow my "friend"? I can't believe I forgot who the fuck he is. In this case, I can only sit on my chair and keep trying to remember who the hell he is, which is kinda useless since my brain seems to get more and more forgetful.

Therefore, to the brave dude who sit in front of me, I'm sorry I forgot who are you, I can't remember anything, and if you do read this post, I apologize again and please do remind me who are you the next time we meet, I hate the awkwardness between us.

Anyways, start of a new term + back to work = end of holiday, can't say I'm really refreshed, but I think I'm more motivated for the next few months? Lulz... I know some of you bastards are dissing the fuck out of me, because I broke the promise of not touching the PC during holiday weeks. But hey, come on. What's the harm of playing a few rounds of Counter Strike and DotA for old time sake? Since some of my old friends actually have the heart to invite me for a few rounds of 'em, why not? Of course, this did made me realized I'm still pretty awesome in Counter Strike, still manage to do decent headshots; however, I'm now a total piece of shit in DotA, 'cept for the fact I still manage to play Drow Ranger and Troll Warlord decently, I totally lost touch of making denies and last hits. Fuck me...

Well, new year, new stuff and new shit, I'm gonna get more awesomesauce this year to get myself up on more awesome level.

4 comments:

  1. creepyobsessednephewJanuary 5, 2011 at 12:58 AM

    We should play DotA together. One of us will definitely lag but what the heck?

    As for Counter-Strike... eh... I suck bad. I can only kill with AWM and FAMAS. D:

    Back at topic: Today, or rather, yesterday(it's 1 am) was the first day of my classes and I too, have overslept. I ended up not going to class at all. Great start. I hope I didn't miss anything as missing lessons doesn't really help me chances of shifting to another course.

    I really need to catch up with my studies.

    On a heavier note: I love it when Dojan makes a fool out of himself! Go Shiki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, I won't mind playing a round of DotA with you, who cares about the lag?

    Regarding CS, I'm still doing a nice job accumulating kills using MP5s, and doing headshots with rifles, more often or not a Maverick.

    Missing the first week of the lesson won't hurt much actually, since I believe most first lessons are mostly briefings, though my university kinda went into the main subject during the first lesson. Luckily, I managed to attend the lecture, or I'll miss some important stuff.

    Regarding Dojan, is it about the PvP post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. creepyobsessednephewJanuary 6, 2011 at 4:06 PM

    Of course! It's so funny to see him talking out of his ass.

    Anyway. It seems that I didn't miss anything important last Tuesday. My teachers either did not show up or did nothing very important, which is good.

    I seriously have to start blogging about everything random again. D:

    So did you ever find out who the guy is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dojan is a dumbass from the start. I don't really mind him blabbering about all the crap he's been saying, but to backstab me was the final straw. He seriously need someone to teach him a lesson.

    That's great. Hopefully, you can catch up with your studies.

    Blogging is pretty fun sometimes, you can write lots of stupid things just for teh lulz, like my other blog.

    Unfortunately, no seems like he's in a different grouping as I am. Need to wait till next week to find out who he is.

    ReplyDelete