Monday, January 10, 2011

Epitome of a fucking douchebag

Once in awhile, we have douchebag as our main character in a certain game series. Real awesome douchebags who actually is a big fucking douchebag in the game that everyone actually adores him/her (though we usually have more males as douchebag) is hard to come by. To qualify as a douchebag, you have to be awesome, non-faggot and most importantly, also a badass yourself. So, what's my problem with main characters as a douchebag? No, none, except for the fact that both fucking Persona 3 and Persona 4 have douchebags as main characters (double pawned, motherfucker!)

1-2 months ago, my conversation with Rufu was all about the main characters of P3 (Persona 3) and P4 (Persona 4). The fact that both of them, namely Minato and Souji are the biggest douchebags fascinates us. Now, you might wonder how do they qualify as douchebags. They look like regular high school students, except for the fact that they summon some stupid so-called "Persona" stuff and does stupid things like fooling around in the school during midnight and jumping into TVs for teh lulz.

Well, I shall make a short summary of both P3 and P4 which will show the douchebaggery of both Mr. Minato and Souji (spoilers ahead):

"MC (main character) is a emo kid/plankton fella from somewhere far away who got transfered to a new town, which he treated everyone like a bunch of pariahs. During the course of the events, he found out he can summon Personas which increases his badassary to over 9000 points. He pawned the fuck out of everything and anyone who dared to disturb his fun time of wandering around school during midnight/jumping into the TV in a dumb shopping center with his pariah friends. He eventually screwed EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING GIRL in the town just to prove his manliness. He dated tons of girls at the same time just to show he has balls as big as a fucking watermelon. He made everyone in the town respect him and sought him as a fucking hero just for teh lulz. After having much fun with the girls in the town, he finally decided to fucking die/leave the town for teh lulz. The-motherfucking-end."


See what I mean? Douchebags.

The main point of our conversations always ended up with, Minato and Souji screwing every girl in the town. I mean, WHAT THE FUCK? How the hell a person manage to do some shit like that? It's not that both Rufu and me a desperate dudes who are asking to get laid 24/7, I mean guys at our age definitely did it once or twice... Okay, I confess, maybe more? But, to screw the girls in the whole town? Man, that's a feat. I can't start imagining the time, courage and skills to do so.

The person who actually comes close to either Minato or Souji in my opinion is Mark (another fucking douchebag, and this time IRL, my cousin's ex-housemate who never fails to bring AT LEAST a girl back to his room once a week) and I seriously doubt he was as awesome as either Mianto or Souji. It's impossible to accomplish such thing, especially when:
  1. The girls are fucking emotionally tied with you, more specifically, all the girls are actually you girlfriends and I mean as in lovers kind of girlfriend, you dumbass

  2. You're living in a small town, you're bound to meet another girl you've screwed when you're dating another girl... Talk about skills to evade and coming up with excuse

  3. You're constantly being monitored by some others, i.e. you're fucking senpai (Minato even screwed the fuck out of her) or you're fucking uncle who works as a policeman (talk about screwing girls under the age of 18, though you're under 18 yourself, but hey, pedophile LOL)


Evidence motherfucker, I have one:


Someone who manage to complete such feat deserves to be a fucking douchebag and certainly deserves to be respected as an awesome dewd. Well, not forgetting everyone in the fucking town respect you, and think you are a fucking hero. Let's not forget you drag everyone else to do stupid unnecessary things for teh lulz, yet manage to retain the highest score in the whole fucking school just because you are fucking awesome. Who the hell even manage to keep the fucking same posture wearing different clothes (LOL WUT! A dress?):


I know I only showed Souji's images on this post, I wish I'm actually free enough to go hunt for more images, but hey, these 2 images are more than enough to prove their douchebaggery. I seriously don't know where to start with the praises, but as far as I know...:

Minato and Souji are fucking douchebags and they are the epitome of a fucking douchebag. No one can accomplish what they've accomplished, and that makes them more awesome than YOU.

9 comments:

  1. creepyobsessednephewJanuary 10, 2011 at 3:30 PM

    You forgot about the part where Souji can seduce mothers.

    And he ONLY SCREWED THE ATTRACTIVE GIRLS IN TOWN, not all of them(to be fair, there are only 2 unattractive girls in town).

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Elxj624Rk

    My eyes?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiSTZnp78zg

    And damn right Souji's a douche. Fighting shadow lickers(which fit in some H-scene in my head involving me and Tia).

    0:54 - Maniac smile
    1:20 to 1:36 - EPITOME OF DOUCHEBAGINESS

    There's this non-H P4 doujin I liked, I'd send the link to you when I find it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. creepyobsessednephewJanuary 10, 2011 at 3:31 PM

    And my Souji never screwed no one. Yeah. I'm more of a friends person. D:

    Wait... YOU SCREWED NANAKO!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The version of Minato and Souji Rufu and me created practically screwed every girl (unless the girl look fucking ugly) and except Nanako... That will be too much of a pedophile. Granted, Rufu's not a lolicon and it's tasteless and classless to go screw you're young cousin in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn straight they're badass mo'fos! >:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Typo on my comment above: *...to go screw your young cousin in...


    @michi: And that's the only reason I played P3 and P4 for, I don't really enjoy the storyline or gameplay much, since it's kinda cheesy/boring/too easy sometimes, but Minato and Souji as douchebags, FUCK YEA!!! I wished I was half of maybe Minato as real life...

    inb4 some of you who actually know me irl start pointing finger saying that I don't have any self-satisfactory value here, DAMN RIGHT, I WANT MOAR!

    @nephew: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT! Teddie... is fucking cute! She... wait, no, he reminds me of erm... Alice...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Minato in real life would be able to bring about world peace...through cheating on everyone.
    I want to be as awesome as Minato too. Q_Q

    Ps. I just liked the game in general, the plot was a bit cliched but it was all the relationships you could get that intrigued me the most. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I personally think Souji is better in cheating. I mean Minato is actually quite honest on certain stuff and he's actually quite nice to most people in the game. But, yea, Minato is indeed awesome, I'd like to be as awesome as Minato too.

    I think the game is just decent, still better than lots of JRPG I've ever played.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's true Souji might be better at it but that game heavily hints at pairings, where as Minato kinda just flowed through everyone in his game. Too cool bro, too cool.

    And I haven't played all that many JRPGs, at least I don't think so. I wouldn't know how high it ranks against other JRPGs, but I think the game's pretty good in general.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This

    p0n0s always win lolololol!

    Just joking. P3 was RPG of the year awhile back, and P4 was nominated for RPG of the year, but IMO there are lots of underrated JRPGs that deserve more recognition than both of them.

    ReplyDelete