Friday, January 28, 2011

[Imagine] I'll answer all your questions, once and for all

All right, I've been receiving mails from everywhere recently, and some of them are starting to annoy me. Therefore, I'm gonna write a summary of Q&A's here, in case you're too dumb not to read my blog or understand what I'm trying to say in my mail.


Q: Syu, why are you not a GS anymore?
A: Please refer to this.



Q: Syu, why did they remove you from the GS position?
A: Again, please refer to this.



Q: Syu, are you really sure Dojan was the one who caused you your position as a GS? Don't make a blind accusation at Dojan.
A: First of all, no one will give a shit about my blog, which unless you're a dickless fella or a friend of mine. Also, I didn't put all the blame on Dojan, because I know Dojan has no dick, and I doubt it's all entirely his doing. Now, I've been posting stuff on few person, includes Dojan and faiLegacy prior being kicked. If you do read the posts, you'll realize I've been making fun of Dojan for his misuse of words and his ego, and faiLegacy for being pure dumb. Let me ask you this, if I were to laugh you like that and you're a person with no dick, will you piss you pants and cry like a baby? I think it's highly possible. That's why I thought that Dojan and faiLegacy both backstabbed me back then. Also, the dumb GM who removed me from my position is to blame as well. I've stated the reasons here, that the dumb reasons the GM gave me for kicking me out from the team is plain dumb. Read it again, and if you disagree, you are free to suck my dick.



Q: Syu, are you still active in Megaten?
A: Not really, I'm planning to retire soon. I have much better things to do: work, studies and most importantly, better games to play. I used to like Megaten's community, but with lots of dumbasses and ass lickers in the community nowadays, it turns me off. So, farewell Megaten.


Q: Syu, will you still be playing Megaten? (... in the future?)
A: Nope. Reasons stated as above.



Q: Syu, will you still drop by on forums or SB?
A: If you're a hot chick and I'd get to screw you, maybe. (I'd prefer Mem though.)



Q: Syu, are you angry/still angry about being kicked out from the team?
A: Erm... I'm not angry for starters, I actually laughed at the whole doramaz, laughing at how dumb dumbasses can be. To be honest, I don't really give a shit about position.



Q: Syu, will you still help out on infos and guides?
A: Maybe, if I'm free; most probably via other sites though.



Q: Syu, you kept saying you kept a "data dump" that contains much better info than the current wiki, where is it? I've only see a few guides on your page and nothing more.
A: Well, I intend to keep them as drafts and in my locked sites, because the whole data are page sources from obvious sites such as: Fifi's blog (wow, why am I not surprised), Indi's blog, Royce's blog, and many more sites. You'd think I'm a dumbass for not saving the infos first, because the infos on the web are not permanent, and with the ongoing doramaz with Fifi (she has the best source of info, face it, motherfuckers, Aeria wiki sucks), surely one day her dump will go offline IT'S OFFLINE (serve all of you right)! So, good luck sucking up to the crap wiki and just convince yourselves that the wiki is perfect (come on, I'm just saying what Dojan's thinking).



Q: Syu, do you still log in?
A: If I feel lulzy enough, yea, I'd do it for teh lulz.



Q: Syu, do you accept PMs and mails regarding certain issues?
A: If it's important, please send me an e-mail or drop a comment on my blog instead.



Q: Syu, do you know you sucked as a GS?
A: Boo-hoo, you're welcomed. Go ahead and lick Dojan's pussy.



Alright, I'd admit it, I made up the last question since no one has the guts to tell me that in my face (I'm expecting haters to do so), but I always do it for teh lulz. Final words, Megaten is a dying game, it will die sooner or later, good luck for those who still kept faith in that game.

8 comments:

  1. Woot, I feel special. I actually got a "You suck" to my face in SB during last month's application time. It amused me so much I'm still smiling whenever I think of it. I also think I got a "Michi has the worst ideas, I hate them" back when royce was GS. At least they were honest. XP

    But that's kinda sad bunny retiring for good. D;
    Why do all the good players have to leave... Soon there's only going to be idiots who won't know how to summon dominion/orochi, figure out how to get qing long plugin, or be able to kill jiko without dying during rambo. Game is doooooooomed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I'd trade you for other GSes we have in the team. Too bad, I can't do anything to help out.

    The game is not making any good updates, Aeria is becoming shittier (towards MT GM team), community is becoming worse, Cave is fucking everything up, all my friends left the game... I doubt I have any reason to go back.

    pr0tip: shout "leeroy jenkins" when entering Ichi Gold boss room, it'll be freaking fun to do so. Then again, I guess no one can really survive the mob rooms...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nods. Bunny don't leave i luv u. Btw I found some pics of GM's, lol ill post em soon, grey is fugly he shall die. BUNNY IF U LEAVE I'LL NEVER FORGIVE U, NOR ANYONE WHO IS STILL RESPECTIVE W/O YOU MT WILL BROWSE ANOTHER BORING GAME. I'M JUST BEING U, DON'T LEAVE.
    -sincerely your secret stalked who u don't no, nor never will.
    (takes a sword and pierce her stomach leaving only a tear and this letter)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh crappy my phone did all those typoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUCK U, STOP LYING ABOUT EVERY THING! U MAKE THE EXCUSES AND THE LIES COS U WAS KICKED AND NOW U BLAME DOJAN. FUCK U MAN, U R A BIG LOSER! DOJAN IS A NICE PERSON HE HELP ME OUT A LOT. DON GO EVERY WHERE LIE AND SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT DOJAN! STOP LYING ABOUT YOU CAN GET DATA FROM OTHER WEBSITES TOO! YOU THINK WE ARE KID, WE CAN THINK TOO YOU IDIOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Anon (the Anon who commented above my comment), please read this post, dedicated specially for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's another totally awesome question.

    Who do you totally love(Just kidding, hate) more?
    Dojan or faiLegacy <3?

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, I don't hate them. It's dumb to hate a kid for doing stupid thing, because they are just ignorant. I just think they are very stupid and I love to troll them for being stupid.

    ReplyDelete