Saturday, January 29, 2011

バン二★大好き: Few updates on blog

If you haven't notice, I've made a few changes on バン二★大好き recently. List of changes:

  • The wallpaper provided by Blogger was changed today. I changed the wallpaper my usual bunny wallpaper.

  • Favicon was changed. Instead of the default Blogger favicon, "B", it was changed to the "★" sign that can be found in my bunny character designs.
    /edit: retouched favicon since it's tilted to the right

  • Background color is changed to "#d1d3d4", the code for 20% K, 0% C, 0% M, 0% Y, or we can just say it's freaking light gray. It might be a bit hurting to keep looking at it for a long period. If you think it's too bright and I should tone it down, leave me a comment as usual.

  • Few pages were added. I'll stick with the current pages and I might add a few more in the future if needed.

  • HTML code has been retouched again for my own purposes, just for teh lulz.

  • Links on the blog, excluding those under author's profile and archive tab will now open in either a new tab or a new window, depending on the setting of the browser.
    /edit: codes are working perfectly now, thanks Ren for reminding my code errors

  • Miku clock is starting to annoy me, changed to Chibit's blogparts.

  • Trackers on the blog, except for Ninja Tools were changed to invisible mode for lulz purposes.

  • Added "games I'm currently playing" tab and list.

  • Commenting availability are now open to all, including anonymous so that I'll get trolled.

I guess those are all the changes I've made. I might have left out a few, but I guess they will not make much differences on the blog. And...

I guess IE hated the changes I made on the blog, and it starts screwing the blog up in the most creative way it could. Therefore, it's best to view this blog with either Mozilla Firefox or Goggle Chrome, though I don't really like Chrome. Use Firefox, it's still the best browser out there. So, what are you waiting now? Go fucking download it now!

Oh, on a side note, Mac sucks, yea.







/sidenote 1: planning to do some updates on the html for my other sites, especially Biting Biscuit, thought it won't happen any soon, since I'm fucking busy and it will be a pain in the ass to do every damn thing.

/sidenote 2: taken down some of the dumps and guides on my blog. Might take down guides from other sites and host them on my site soon.

/sidenote 3: DC Universe Online looks promising, I'm not a big fan of those western hero comics (DC, Marvel, etc), but the trailer did get me exited about it. Too bad it's p2p and I reluctant to splash out money from my wallet to play online game these days. Anyways, enjoy the trailer:

2 comments:

  1. creepyobsessednephewJanuary 30, 2011 at 12:13 AM

    no opera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left out testing on a few browsers, such as SeaMonkey, Opera and skyfire. As far as I've tested, the site is still ok with most of the browsers.

    ReplyDelete