Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Racism at its best

I just finished watching "Faster" awhile ago, and what happened in the cinema made me have the urge to smash my keyboard again.

Since the class lecture ended early today and I feel like being a lazy bum (still a fucking lazy bum the whole damn time), I went to the cinema to watch "Faster" alone (yes, I'm trying to be a sad asshole here). Yea, I know I could've do something, but I just wanna spend some money (because I can) to do something that doesn't require me to use my brain before sitting down in front of my PC to script.

Anyways, I went to the cinema after the lecture. I went in the hall and found my sit which I found out a pair of Chinese couple sitting beside me. The dumbass boyfriend was talking loudly like a pariah in the hall. What's my problem? None, since the movie wasn't started yet.

Well, I don't have any problems with that dumbass for talking loud as if he's at home, but what pushed me to my boiling point was the content of the conversation between the couple. The fucking boyfriend actually was screwing up all the Malays loud and clear in the hall. Fucking idiot didn't even realize he was in the fucking public area, which some Malay might understand Mandarin, and he might get a nice beating when he step out from the hall.

I'm not a nosy bastard who goes around pointing others faults. However, this motherfucking idiot was being racist to all the Malay. What did he said? Lemme highlight some of the stuff he said after this.
Disclaimers:
  • I'm a half-Chinese myself,
  • I have friends of all races, such as Chinese, Africans, Japanese, Caucasians, Malays (including Indonesians), Indians, Africans, etc you-name-it,
  • I can be racist to anyone, no one is safe from me if I decided to be a huge ass to you and that includes myself, I call myself a noodle-nigger (that's how you try to be racist to sushi-eating bastards) when I fucked some shit up,
  • I hate morons.
Without further ado, I now present you the dumbfuck statements:

"Malays are all pigs"


Lol wut? Now, what's your point? I'm not a Malay, nor do I favor Malay and I personally dislike some of the Malay. However, what's the reason for you to call all the Malays, pigs? What if someone decides to say all the Chinese are pigs? Would you like that? I'd be willing to say that right in front of your face just to piss the fuck out of you, dumbass. Do justify why the fuck you make such racist statement.

"all the Malays who get in the same class with me don't even need to study get in the class, hell, I get 8 A's in SPM and they get only 1 A, Malays are pigs"


Ah, now we are talking. So what? For your fucking information, the world isn't fair. I can whine the whole fucking day and tell everyone that I'm not being treated fairly, the lecturers in the university picked on me because I can't draw well; some designers picked me badly because I hate Mac; dumbass clients picked on me because they are the ones who pay me my money; etc. THE WORLD ISN'T FAIR, YOU BIG CRYING BABY. That's when you have to go prove yourself to the world. You are not just competing against them, you are in fact competing against the whole world. University is just another stage of studies, and to be honest, you can be a hell of a student in university, yet a shit when you're out in the society. That's why what's important is what you're doing out in the society. And that doesn't even justify your claims of Malays are pigs, you dumbfuck.

"look at those four Malays in the front seats, just look at their face, they must be a bunch of criminals"


What the fuck? Christ, you seriously have a serious fucking problem right here, my friend. You are clearly judging a book by it's cover. How can one, be so racist that he/she just point at a person of different race and just bluntly say that person is a criminal. Those Malay kids might wearing pariah kinds of clothes, which they think is "cool" or somewhat that, though they made them looked like punks, but it doesn't give you the rights to just call them criminals. No shit, they might be more awesome than you, you don't even know that, you fucking idiot.

"Malays have higher crime rates than all other races in Malaysia, the race is full of criminals"


Fuck what? This is the dumbest shit I ever heard in my whole life. So, you Chinese are much more pure and holy? Fuck off. Trying to compare races using crime is dumb. In this case, whoever commit a crime are still criminals. We don't go around everywhere and say, "hey, you are a *insert race*, you are a criminal". The statement you're giving is just an assumption with no facts and evidences back ups. Well, I can be a big ass too by assuming that Chinese are criminal race since there are more Chinese in the world than other races and the probability of Chinese fucking every shit thing up is higher than all other races, you cunt.

"*a girl walks in and sit beside the Malays kids mentioned above* poor girl, she's gonna get raped by those Malay pigs"


Can I slap this motherfucking now? I can really ridicule you many times just with this statement. Again, how can you judge a bunch of fellas just by their appearances? Saying that statement, you are assuming those kids are rapists. Jesus-fucking-Christ, they might act like punks, but I seriously doubt that they are not civilized. Come on, even a dumbass 5-year-old kid knows that it's against the law to go around flipping girls' skirt and at take a peek at the panties, what's more with rape. Yes, there are morons sometimes who can't keep their penis in their pants, but that doesn't mean that those kids are rapists. Take me for example, I can be a fucking pervert sometimes and I'm dead serious about that. I'd like to spend my whole day screwing girls because I love to do so, but do I go around raping girls/women? No. Why? Because I know it's uncivilized to do so and against the fucking law. Why not tell your girlfriend she's gonna get raped by those Malay kids, it's better, isn't it?

"the Malaysian government are racist and they give all the benefits to the Malays, Malays are pigs"

Boo-hoo! So, now you're complaining about the government which majority consist of Malays. We are fucking human, we can be unfair sometimes, we can be damn fucking bias. Take me for example, if I were to give out my stuff to between my brother or a stranger, maybe let's say a close friend or even a close relative, who actually really need the item and can't afford to get it, there's still a higher chance of me giving the damn thing to my brother. Am I being unfair? Yes, I certainly is and I'll fucking admit it. Well, not relevant enough since this is about race? Put me under the same situation, but with two strangers, one, the race as me; another, a different race. Again, I won't be surprise I'd be giving my stuff to the person same race as me, even though the another person needed the thing more. Everyone in this world will give benefits to those who have more connection with them, everyone in this fucking world is unfair, either a bit or totally unfair. What's more, you have a government of Malay majority. What can you expect? You are dumb to expect to have them to give priorities to you first, this is what I call unrealistic expectation. Another thing on your statement, do realize Malaysian government do consist of minority races, and with your statement, you are actually saying everyone in the government is racist. Oh? So, Chinese are being racist to Chinese too, eh? And I can assume that Chinese is not so holy after all, eh?

I can only remember these few statements he made due to the /RAGE growing in myself. Although, I'm getting more and more pissed, I kept quiet since I assuming he's just fucking immature and it's not worth my time to go fuck him up. This fucking moron didn't only manage to piss me off, even his more matured girlfriend was fucking pissed and knew that this dumbass is a true idiot (wondering why the hell she still haven't dump this moron), which means he's a big doofus. I like the part when the girlfriend tell him right in his face saying that he'll get beaten up one of these days, I kinda wanted to punch him that moment just to shut his mouth up.

However, this is not the only reason he managed to piss the fuck out of me. When the movie started, this dumb shit still talked loudly (this time about the movie) like a fucking retard. After 40 minutes, I decided I had enough which I turned to this motherfucker with a wide smile on my face, taking off my glasses and told him, "can you please shut the FUCK (yes, it's in caps cause I shout fuck out) up? thank you". I love how he reacted after that, I was actually expecting him to act tough in front of his girlfriend, since most immature dumbasses do this. Instead of being a IRL tough guy like the way how the talked, he turned into a fucking coward trying to act nothing had just happened and shut the fuck up almost immediately without even apologizing. When the credit rolled, I made an effort to find a reason to punch him, by staring him right in the eyes, just to have this moron cowardly running out from the hall, in which I followed him right away just to make him piss in his pants. I lol'd at this moron, he walked so fast that when we're out at the hallway of the shopping mall, he was already out of my sight.

I'm gonna touch some of the racist issues in Malaysia. I know some of you might be saying some shit to me like, "Malays started it first", "Malays are being racist to Chinese", "Malays told Chinese to 'go back to China'", etc. I hope you fucking idiots who said that know that two wrongs doesn't make a right. You still can't escape from the fact that you are also a racist when you start making remarks like the moron I mentioned above. In fact, you are a fucking hypocrite for claiming others as racist when you are making racist statements. That being said, I not pointing all the faults to Chinese/minority races alone. Malays on the other hand need to use their brain too and stop sprouting racist comments like eating popcorns. If you want someone to be nice to you, you have to first, be nice to the other guy. You are basically asking for another unrealistic expectation to ask someone to respect you or be nice to you when you're acting like an asshat. If you want someone to stop pointing fingers at you for something that you didn't do, fucking make sure you didn't do in the first place. No one will pick on you for no reason... alright, maybe some fuckers who have nothing better to do. Malaysians are making me laugh at their One Malaysia shit (they say it's the concept of "unity") when they can't even stop being racist and fucking each other up in the first place.

I think I can just safely presume this dumbfuck is not only an immature moronic racist, he's a fucking coward too. I like how he managed to crush my hopes of punching a stranger after a long long time. If Mr. Dumbass manage to come across this post, I'll drop a message just for the fuck of it:

"I'll be a racist too by generalizing all Chinese as pigs, motherfucker."

6 comments:

  1. creepyobsessednephewJanuary 22, 2011 at 4:30 AM

    I'll join in the fun too.

    All French are cowards.
    All Germans are genocidal.
    All Japanese are suicidal.
    All Filipinos are low-class dogs.
    All Islams are close-minded.
    All Jews are inferior.
    All Catholic priests are pedophiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do notice Islam and Jew are religion (ignore me, I'm trying my best being a douche), whereas I am talking about race. However, I do approve Catholic priests as a race and they are pedophiles. Lol'd at Japs, I didn't realize I'm suicide-prone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. creepyobsessednephewJanuary 23, 2011 at 12:35 PM

    Yes, I know they're religious groups but I --- I ran out of races.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There a tons of races in this world, just check wiki for extra lulz purposes.

    Say, aren't you degrading yourself by saying you're a low-class dog? If I were to comment base on that, I'd say almost any race in South East Asia can be considered as low-class dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. creepyobsessednephewJanuary 24, 2011 at 3:34 PM

    We be known as "The Country of Domestic Helpers."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha... Doesn't that applies to Indonesian and Vietnamese too? Wait... Actually, it can be applied to all South East Asian...

    ReplyDelete