Friday, January 14, 2011

Erm... WTF, scam?

I'm still doing some project now, I know it's already 4 a.m. and I'm still awake. Anyway, I got this e-mail which made me lol'd over 9000 times. Presenting:



I guess scammer has became much more creative nowadays? Trying to cheat the fuck out of naive 15-year-olds doesn't work on me, dumbass. Still, it's pretty obvious this is a scam mail, unless... you're dumb? I mean, even you're unsure, just google it out and you'll realize this is a scam mail. Even my dog knows this is a scam mail. This shows how "brilliant" scammers can be.

So, in reply, I post this message on this post for teh lulz, in case you're still waiting for me to get scammed:

"Well, dumbass, in case you haven't notice, I haven't touch my fucking account for 2 freaking whole years. Also, trying to scam me in this way = you're dumb. Nice try, but 1) nub scammer is nub, 2) I don't give a shit about saving my account on a fucking game I'll never play again, 3) thank you, come again.

tl;dr - Suck my cock, scammer."


What am I trying to prove here: you are dumb if you're scammed by this dumb mail, congratulations.




Anyway, I'm starting to update Biting Biscuit again. Head over there and have a look if you have some time. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment